[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final post from me :

ITCC is a fun series. It's only meant to be fun. If you're not having fun, you are in the wrong place. I will remain adamant that @Furinkazen shall not return for ITCC 6; this would irritate @Famine who has told him to stay out of ITCC. Why he came back to start further trouble is beyond me, but I'm not having it. I don't want to be banned because of him.

@Ninners, provided I see a drastic improvement in your sportsmanship and serious approach to this (I.e., not just signing up and attending one race, just to be part of a 1-2-3 finish you've mentioned like 8 times), I'll allow even you to stay.

Every other ToCA driver can stay provided they also continue with the expected sportsmanship, including even being nice to @Harsk100, including removing any mention of "#harskitup" from their PSN profile... @nascarfan1400, @cnd01...

To our loyal fan base, thanks for putting up with these ToCA vs. ITCC battles which - even if I have to go to the mods - will never happen again. You've seen that I'm willing to close up the series before letting ToCA guys bring their nonsense here. Don't bring it here. If you are looking for something to do, grab a book, walk the dog, or call a mate. I don't care what you do... But don't bring your trouble here.

@Ninners, provided I see a drastic improvement in your sportsmanship and serious approach to this.
Oh so not having the time to run this series every week with other commitments means I'm not serious...jeez I was planning on turning up to the last round but since WEC got rescheduled to yesterday I couldn't attempt to join you.

You might as well ban Spurgy then.

Final post from me :

ITCC is a fun series. It's only meant to be fun. If you're not having fun, you are in the wrong place. I will remain adamant that @Furinkazen shall not return for ITCC 6; this would irritate @Famine who has told him to stay out of ITCC. Why he came back to start further trouble is beyond me, but I'm not having it. I don't want to be banned because of him.

@Ninners, provided I see a drastic improvement in your sportsmanship and serious approach to this (I.e., not just signing up and attending one race, just to be part of a 1-2-3 finish you've mentioned like 8 times), I'll allow even you to stay.

Every other ToCA driver can stay provided they also continue with the expected sportsmanship, including even being nice to @Harsk100, including removing any mention of "#harskitup" from their PSN profile... @nascarfan1400, @cnd01...

To our loyal fan base, thanks for putting up with these ToCA vs. ITCC battles which - even if I have to go to the mods - will never happen again. You've seen that I'm willing to close up the series before letting ToCA guys bring their nonsense here. Don't bring it here. If you are looking for something to do, grab a book, walk the dog, or call a mate. I don't care what you do... But don't bring your trouble here.

Ok, errr.... you even sent me a PM saying everything was "over" a while before... Also @Ninners has other championships to race in and not seen any other issue with his sportsmanship...

Rather than going to moderators if you listened to people and answered questions you would work out a lot better. And that is being honest. Considering I have not once gone around ramming people off track, decided to attack over half the roster, and now you play the "oh woe betide me" card again? When people from outside are posting here as well telling you what you are doing is wrong, and you are also being unacceptable in PM messages, as @Wardez
can attest to... really. I mean really.

I see there is no point attempting to reason with you, as I have tried, as a moderator even said to me yesterday to attempt to do.

Reactions: hsv
But I don't want to get suspended by just talking... I didn't do anything of wrong!
Harsk. This is what I suggest you do before you do anything else.

Study up more on English. It seems clear that you do not know a lot of the language, and it is making you look silly.
Also, don't enter 100 series just cause, we all know there's no way you will make them all. Pick 2 or 3 of the ones you want and stick to them,

Study up more on English. It seems clear that you do not know a lot of the language, and it is making you look silly.
Also, don't enter 100 series just cause, we all know there's no way you will make them all. Pick 2 or 3 of the ones you want and stick to them,
Don't enter when you have a broken PS3. You'll take up reserve spots.

Last edited:

He is right. And this is in no way an attack about your english - I know from others experience that people can find it hard. Then mis understandings will not happen :)

I know how to speak English! I learned it for the first time when I was 10 years old. By the way, I appreciate your advice but I don't want to get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back