[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I see. He's removed me from his friends list for whatever reason :irked: That's not really fair.

Whooaaa! Badass. I guess that fight in the convo really messed up his brain.

Anyways, we can't have an organization with two members hating each other.

What the hell has gone on here .

@Furinkazen and the rest of you toca boys who have goaded mel for weeks now, hope you proud of yourselves 👍

I dont blame mel for getting frustrated when he has a number of toca boys giving him stick and doing your best to slap him down when he stands up to you lot. 6 v 1 :rolleyes: well done 👍👍

@nas I take your age into account but mel has been good as gold to you since i've been in itc, you done your fair share of sticking it to mel, not sure why you joined in ???

What the hell has gone on here .

@Furinkazen and the rest of you toca boys who have goaded mel for weeks now, hope you proud of yourselves 👍

I dont blame mel for getting frustrated when he has a number of toca boys giving him stick and doing your best to slap him down when he stands up to you lot. 6 v 1 :rolleyes: well done 👍👍

@nas I take your age into account but mel has been good as gold to you since i've been in itc, you done your fair share of sticking it to mel, not sure why you joined in ???
1: You don't even know my age o.O
2: This is wrong, seeing you haven't read the whole story
3: I joined in because he was wrong. I'll stand for the right choice.
4: He made the decision to do what he did. No body influenced him, he made the decision to say something that breaks the AUP.

Move along now, what's happened Has happened, no changing it, just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back