[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Those darn chasers are ruining my hopes of getting podium. Don't they know it's rude to land on other cars? On the otherside, operation ruin the party is looking like a success. Sorry Morten.
And my yellow spoiler and wheels is starting to confuse me when watching the chasers. :lol:

@rallymorten WHAT THE 🤬 WAS THAT ABOUT! That had better turn things around across the board for one of us!

@nascarfan1400 is there any way to program the AI so they won't hang back? It's not a strategy I like in the first place, but it simply has not worked in this series.
The aggression rating is set at a minimum of 40 and a maximum of 60 for every driver in this series. For comparison, most cars in my series have a minimum aggression of 80 :lol:

The aggression rating is set at a minimum of 40 and a maximum of 60 for every driver in this series. For comparison, most cars in my series have a minimum aggression of 80 :lol:
I don't think aggression had much to do with it. I think it's another case of, as rally has said, "More artificial than intelligence".

OK so aggression has everything to do with it then. I don't know, I don't have NR2003 to find out.

Let's put this way; drivers with a lower level of aggression drive more smoothly, but they also don't contest positions that much. More agressive drivers will fight amongst themselves more. But set the aggression level too high, and they'll just Maldonado the hell out of anything that comes within their sights. :lol: I know this, as a rFactor player, because in that game you can adjust the agression levels of the A.I. as well. It helps when you're running open-wheel cars for example, because otherwise the drivers would just rip the wheels off every time they'd go for a overtake...

Let's put this way; drivers with a lower level of aggression drive more smoothly, but they also don't contest positions that much. More agressive drivers will fight amongst themselves more. But set the aggression level too high, and they'll just Maldonado the hell out of anything that comes within their sights. :lol: I know this, as a rFactor player, because in that game you can adjust the agression levels of the A.I. as well. It helps when you're running open-wheel cars for example, because otherwise the drivers would just rip the wheels off every time they'd go for a overtake...
I just wanna see a race where aggression is set to max to see the wreckfest that would be. :lol:

That could be arranged for Piggz Stadium in my series, if no one has qualms with it :lol:. 100/100 aggression rating for every car, damage set off, AI Aggressiveness set to 110%, cautions on so that the field regroups for it's 3 lap shootout :lol:

:lol: Don't have enough tow trucks :lol:

That could be arranged for Piggz Stadium in my series, if no one has qualms with it :lol:. 100/100 aggression rating for every car, damage set off, AI Aggressiveness set to 110%, cautions on so that the field regroups for it's 3 lap shootout :lol:

That would so crazy, but I'd still watch a race like that. It truly gives meaning to the expression "watching a train crash"... :lol:

That would so crazy, but I'd still watch a race like that. It truly gives meaning to the expression "watching a train crash"... :lol:
It would make the race take twice as long as any other race, but it would be so fun to watch those 90 seconds of action:lol:

You mean the 90 seconds of crashing, surely. :lol: There is no way a race like that would go more than 4 laps without a caution period. And I'm being kind here...
I'm thinking since they start in only 1 line, that it would take at least a lap for action to happen

Disaster all around, which, I admit, I felt sorry for...for like a second. @BRRT_Angel found a bit of karma in her engine which makes me smile. I've watched the race three times just to laugh at her P19 performance. I bit upset that my future teammates had a bad race, but there's 9 races left so I'm still anxious to see what happens. Apparently quietgirl and Angel aren't feuding which sucks because it was the only reason I bought popcorn. You two need to take each other out again! Please? Pop-Secret would thank you many times over while walking to the bank. Charlotte looks to be interesting so I'll keep trying to get Angel fired up to mess up there too.

Verdict on schemes (Chevy/Ford): I'd prefer you use the new headlights/taillights, but it's acceptable if you do not want to, as the old schemes still fit with 99.9% accuracy.

Toyota: You will need to add the new taillights and headlights.

Dodge: You are still up in the air

Pontiac: You will probably need to redo your cars of you already made them.

All cars are required to be 2048x2048, which means you will likely need to resize the lights.

Thank you @nascarfan1400 !

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference with the new headlights - specifically on the Chevy? Can anyone post comparison screenshots.. @Jahgee1124 ?

The old template came with 3 or 4 different headlight versions so I'm just curious to see what they did with them.

Sorry for double posting now, but I have a question to ask, for @nascarfan1400; when are you updating the point standings? I want to make sure I include that information for my race reports, if possible, so I would like to know when the standings be up to date.

Back