[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Okay question for everyone. For my press release would you prefer one picture of all 4 cars or would one picture of each car be okay?

You didn't request for all 4 cars to be rendered at the same time, did you?

I guess I'll make up my own questions up. Press Release will be posted sometime between 8 PM EDT and Midnight.

Last edited:
Swift Autosport Press Release
Today's the day Swift Autosport will be announcing what there plans will be for the 2015 GTPlanet Fantasy Series season. We'll learn about who the drivers will be. What their sponsors are, and what their numbers are. We already know that the number 10 will be in use this season but we aren't sure who the sponsors are or who the driver will be. Smith has just stepped up to the podium. Lets watch and listen to what he has to say.

"I wanna start by thanking you all for coming. We will start by welcoming the three drivers that will be joining the team this season. Then we will move onto their numbers. Thirdly I'll cover who the sponsors for the cars will be. Lastly the drivers and I will take questions from the press."

I'd like to welcome onto the stage @Ph1sher , @tbwhhs ,and @Smurfybug. You might recognize Smurfy from the #1 car in the truck series. He'll be collecting points for us both here and in the truck series.

You might notice the name Tbwhhs from the Rolex Sportscar Series. He's won multiple championships there. After the merger between Rolex, and ALMS he lost his ride and has decided to try his hand here in GTPFS.

Ph1sher has driven everything from prototypes to Indycars. But he hasn't driven cup cars. With Turtle Racing Series behind him he'll be hitting the track with Swift Autosport this season. We wish him luck this season here at Swift Autosport.

Driving the already stated number 10 car will be Ph1sher. Ph1sher was brought onto the team first after having several nagotiation meetings with the team. We are both very happy with how things are going as of currently.

Smurfybug after hopes being slashed of driving the number 1 car will be driving the number 5 car. Smurfy is very happy with the number 5 and hopes to bring lots of success to the table even though he doesn't have a lot of experience in a cup car. I wish him lots of success in the #5 Swift Autosport Ford.

Finally we'll talk about Tbwhhs who's coming into the cup series after almost a full year with no professional racing. We currently have him as well as Smurfy testing in the simulators on verious types of tracks. Tbwhhs will pilot the 2 car. He's very happy to finally be getting back into the professional racing scene after nearly a year off track.

The 10 car will be sponsored mainly by Nesquik. Ph1sher will also be sponsored by The Turtle Racing League, Doritos, Budweiser, and Snap-On Tools. Thanks to the sponsorship deal between Swift Autosport and Snap-On Tools they will be the primary tool provider for Swift Autosport. That paint scheme will be released at a later date.

10_Render 2x.jpg
ph1sher's turtle 10 Fusion S2 (1).png
ph1sher's Doritos 10 Fusion S2.png
ph1sher's bud music 10 Fusion S2.png

Smurfybug, and Swift Autosport are happy to announce the main sponsor for the number 5 car will be Capt n' Crunch Oops All Berries flavored. We're also happy to announce Purell, HTC, T-Mobile, and lastly the Daytona Rising project will be sponsoring the #5 team. Some template numbers are yet to be changed but will be corrected in the near future.

5_Render 2x.jpg
Purell Ford.png
Daytona Rising Ford (1).png
HTC Ford.png
T Mobile Ford.png

Tbwhhs will be primarily sponsored by Folgers Coffee. Folgers was happy to come on the car after they learned of Tbwhhs past success in the Rolex Sportscar Series. Other sponsors that came onto the 2 car are the Ford Motorcraft Company. Another sponsor is the Tudor United Sportscar Series and the Tequila Patron North America Endurance Cup. They both felt like they needed to come onto the car to show support for a driver who had such great success in the Sportscar form of racing. The final sponsor that came onto the car late last week is 7-11. The 7-11 company decided to come on after the team was seen enjoying Big Gulps over the team owners success at Armory Digital Speedway. The other three cars are yet to be completed and will be released at a later date.

2_Render 2x.jpg

Reporter for ESPN: Smith what are the teams plans for Daytona?

SS: We don't really have any plans as of currently for Daytona. As of right now we are focused on the last 9 races of the championship and scoring as many points as we possibly can. After Homestead we will begin our focus on the 2015 season. Next question please.

Krista Voda: Smurfybug having not much career experience in anything NASCAR what is your plan to prepare for the 2015 season?

SB: As previously stated by my team owner I've been in the simulator most of the time practicing. In the times I practice I'm usually in full gear communicating with my crew chief getting familiar with how to tell him how the car feels and what not. Next question please.

Kyle Petty: This question is for the whole team. What are you all doing to make sure you have good team chemistry?

SS: Go-Karts

SB: Go-Karts

TBW: Go-Karts

P1: Go-Karts

All Together: Next question please.

Steve Byrnes: This question is for the rookies. What has the team manager taught you guys about in preparation for the 2015 season?

SB: Smith told me that when driving on the super Speedways try to stay towards the middle of the track. But also stay in someone's draft.

TBW: He told me for the Oval tracks because I'm not really familiar with ovals that I should try and stay towards the bottom. But also be careful of the bottom of the banking.

P1: He didn't really tell me a lot just that cup cars are probably a little bit easier to handle than Indycars. So I should be careful not to oversteer on my way through the corners.

SS: Final Question Please

Phil Parsons: This one is for Smith. Is there any chance we'll see Ph1sher or Tbwhhs in a truck this season?

SS: Right now it might be possible but we aren't really sure if we have the budget for two extra trucks right now. If a big sponsor stepped up and said they'd sponsor the whole season it might be possible but until that does happen probably not unless Tim or another driver got hurt.

I wanna thank you all for coming to the press conference today. I know it went a little longer than expected. But thanks for staying just a little longer. We look forward to the 2015 season and the last 9 races of the 2014 season.

Last edited:
You spelled Krista Voda wrong, and Kyle Petty, Steve Byrnes & Phil Parsons wouldn't be a press conference asking questions, they're on air personalities (Byrnes is a pit road reporter, that's different than being a press member).

You spelled Krista Voda wrong, and Kyle Petty, Steve Byrnes & Phil Parsons wouldn't be a press conference asking questions, they're on air personalities (Byrnes is a pit road reporter, that's different than being a press member).
I tried my best okay. I couldn't find the other people. Also I'll fix the Krista Voda thing right now.

*Smurf goes into trailer and starts yelling*
Swift- What happened?
Smurf- CLARKSON GOT SACKED!
BOTH- 🤬🤬🤬🤬

And here I am still trying to figure out where Clarkson ties into this...

Latest Posts

Back