[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

The Magic of Excel....for lack of a better term. No chase, straight points in the 17 events the Concept cup ran.

1. Michelin
2. Ninners
3. HARSK100!!!!!!!!
4. Roflwaffle
5. goofytyler
15. raven214
18. Niku Driver HC
19. Whitetail
36. Tired iron

I'd like to nominate Furinkazen, Ryou, and Tired iron for the 'Damn the luck' award now please.

EDIT: For giggles, I did the races since Angel started driving, and a few things. First, My guy must be claustrophobic and Furi's wreck scared him senseless because he's 33rd in that range. Second, nas did the worst, 42nd. Third, as good as Angel has been, she's only gained the 18th most points. Lastly, a Concept Cup driver has been best in the last 8 races, the 71 of @raven214.
Third place? Are you kidding me? I thought that I had won the Concept Cup..... :(

Third place? Are you kidding me? I thought that I had won the Concept Cup..... :(

Um, Harsk... Before you panic even more, allow me to explain things:

That standing you are refering too is not the current standing of the season, that was a preview made by BK as a way to show what would the standings look like if no chase was done in the races the Concept rookies ran. Of course, this is not the actual standing of the championship, but you are still leading the concept cup.

And for the last time, you have not won it yet, because only when the last race is done is that a CC champion is decided. You are leading it, but you cannot be crowned champion yet. Is it clearer for you now?

Um, Harsk... Before you panic even more, allow me to explain things:

That standing you are refering too is not the current standing of the season, that was a preview made by BK as a way to show what would the standings look like if no chase was done in the races the Concept rookies ran. Of course, this is not the actual standing of the championship, but you are still leading the concept cup.

And for the last time, you have not won it yet, because only when the last race is done is that a CC champion is decided. You are leading it, but you cannot be crowned champion yet. Is it clearer for you now?
Yes.

Morten thinks he has it but keep it on standby.

Roger that tower, maintaining hold pattern.

article-2009603-0CC9AE3400000578-614_634x466.jpg

Do we have anyone interested that can fill the role? I mean, we do, but it is possible to replace someone so late in the season, I wonder...
As long as this season's been on hold, some of these cars are beginning to rust. It would depend on who has cars readily available to this season's spec. I know I have a car. No idea. It could be a roulette of a different driver each week.

As long as this season's been on hold, some of these cars are beginning to rust. It would depend on who has cars readily available to this season's spec. I know I have a car. No idea. It could be a roulette of a different driver each week.

A test car for 2015 season rookies, perhaps? Use a rotation system; each race will have a 2015 rookie driver in that car, and their results won't count for the final point count.

A test car for 2015 season rookies, perhaps? Use a rotation system; each race will have a 2015 rookie driver in that car, and their results won't count for the final point count.
That could work, but it would look weird compared to the 2014 cars. It would likely be easier just picking one person and having them finish out the season.

That could work, but it would look weird compared to the 2014 cars. It would likely be easier just picking one person and having them finish out the season.

Well, we could use Unknown's car, with a different (and specific) livery for all the drivers. No need for multiple liveries, if you know what I mean...

Especially since we've all had the same paint schemes for every chase race, let's just limp to the finish line this season and move on to next season

Its only six races though so no point in making any adjustments. We'll just treat his 2014 season like a before he was gone scenario and his non appearance in season 2015 like him getting arrested for drug trafficking...or something.

Besides, I want to see how ironic his finish is without him here.

Its only six races though so no point in making any adjustments. We'll just treat his 2014 season like a before he was gone scenario and his non appearance in season 2015 like him getting arrested for drug trafficking...or something.

Besides, I want to see how ironic his finish is without him here.

But what if he becomes champion? Will we have a "deceased" series champion for the first time in this series or something like that? It would be a weird story, that's for sure. :lol:

Back