[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

I only drive drunk on Fun Runs :lol: And amazingly, I can beat most of the guys even when I'm drunk :lol:

I would like to apologize for my vanishing act. I was involved in a bad car accident. I have been in the hospital for over 2 month and just got a few days ago. I was t-bone by a drunken idiot. Total my truck and ended up with a broken left leg a shattered right elbow 2 crack ribs and a broken rib and a mild concussion and some cuts and bruises. I will be in a wheelchair for a while, a good lady friend hop on a plane and she will be taking care of me till I can manage on my own . I only got my left arm I can use so it will be a while for me to do anything, that really sucks I can't even race no more. At least I manage to be able to do my other favorite thing baseball, I can manage to play it on my PS3 with my left hand. I also lost my laptop in the accident but at least my smartphone survive but my truck is total scrap. I will slowly read the forum to see what as been happening. I will only post this update here because it takes to long to write. As some of you know I was involved in quite a few different series so I would appreciate if some of you let the others know what happened to me. It will be a long road back for me old bones don't recover as fast as young one.
They have me on some pretty potent painkillers so it keeps me buzz up. Well that is all I can handle typing for now.
Glad you are still here and kicking, but has 2015 been a good year for ANYONE? You get T-boned, @BRRT_Angel is almost killed, @Whitetail was attacked by a dog, and God knows how many valley's everyone has hit themselves, no matter the depths. As was stated, since the end of the Porsche Cup, we've been effectively in a holding pattern. Biggest things to happen are @Earth returning and getting 13 hours through his LeMans 24 before rFactor told him to 🤬 off and crash...

STILL ON THE GAME, NOT YOU @Earth!...

(Alert! Incoming Idiocy!)

....also while in the holding pattern, we had one pilot who decided to start some drama of his own. The Mod Squad made the decision to take him down, then sent him off-Planet....permanently. The #7 team will roll with @CSMDuty11 for the rest of this season, and volunteers reskinned the car once it made it to Motegi.

As for the current discussion, I have a simple solution that I've stated before. 2014->S1 and 2015->S2. That keeps it from being tied to a rigid point, and we don't have to have a set schedule this way.

Last edited:
@BKGlover
Holy cow lot of BS while I have been gone, spring fever makes some people go coocoo.
Well the first week in the hospital I was in a coma for 4 days than I woke up and had no idea what happen to me, I told my self you can't die yet I have to see my beloved Cubs win the World Series before I croak :lol:
I hope Angel and everyone else is ok. Well the drunken idiot that t-bone me died in the accident so nobody as to worry about him no more he was well known to the Police.
Thanks for the rundown BK. I miss chatting with you.

@BKGlover
Holy cow lot of BS while I have been gone, spring fever makes some people go coocoo.
Well the first week in the hospital I was in a coma for 4 days than I woke up and had no idea what happen to me, I told my self you can't die yet I have to see my beloved Cubs win the World Series before I croak :lol:
I hope Angel and everyone else is ok. Well the drunken idiot that t-bone me died in the accident so nobody as to worry about him no more he was well known to the Police.
Thanks for the rundown BK. I miss chatting with you.

I know I already commented once, but that is some serious 🤬. Hope your recovery is a speedy one!

Motegi is FINALLY Completed without a Game Crash... Oh my Celestia was it crazy!

Rockingham then Sebring. Stay tuned to the YT Channel and the thread, hoping for all 3 to be out by this weekend. We are actually nearing a year since the release of the Bud Shootout, so I'd like Homestead to be out by then, marking a year even. That said, Looking at 2015 to start by late July/early August and end in the Spring.

EDIT: Best Wishes Tired Iron. :S

7drHiqr - Imgur.gif

COTA Needs quite a bit of work.. I wish they had the short course.
The short course I'm thinking of doesn't even have a pit lane. The national layout keeps everything I hate about the track.

30 laps to go in Chicagoland. So far 2 Red Flags, ~5 Flips, and 1 driver taken to hospital, albeit stable.

Well, it seems that the last races will feature some of the finest crashing and near-Furistrong events. Good to know... Boy, the crash highlight reel would look crazy after all these races.

I really hope I did good in those races... :scared: I would like to win my 1st offline NR2003 championship after competing in offline leagues in the last 7-8 years. :lol:

Back