[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with BK; the Ridgeline doesn't look that ugly, to be honest. It's actually quite good looking, although that could also be associated with your good livery, but I dunno lol. :lol:

Also, I have decided on the schedule for my liveries:

• Rounds 0 (are we holding that round?) to 9: the vintage Pennzoil livery that I've unveiled recently;
  • Round 10: the Chaparral 2J tribute by @Jahgee1124, hopefully with some sponsorship (I don't want to run a sponsor-less car, you crazy 'Murican :lol:);
  • And the rounds after 10, bar the last one; the original livery. Notice the underlined portion... :sly:
So, here we are. Can't wait for the next race, I am really eager to see that Chevrolet 2K Silverado on the track...

• And the rounds after 10, bar the last one; the original livery. Notice the underlined portion... :sly:
I see your underline and am pleased to inform you that the finale will be quite the treat. If I can get around to doing it sometime soon, I want to edit the track with new everything and tons of grandstands and give it that epic Super Bowl-esque finale theme.

I see your underline and am pleased to inform you that the finale will be quite the treat. If I can get around to doing it sometime soon, I want to edit the track with new everything and tons of grandstands and give it that epic Super Bowl-esque finale theme.

Well well, that's very interesting if it comes to fruition... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that, and try to get a fitting livery to match the race. Hopefully college will be less of a problem once you get around to do that.

Also, today is the last day to submit a form. If you do not submit a form, you will be racing with fours in every stat instead of fives (So a max of 20 instead of 25).

Here are the penalties handed out from pre-race inspection.

@Niku Driver HC, found to have a total of 26 instead of 25. Has been given a P0 penalty (lowest penalty, basically a minor, very minor warning) and docked 1 point off of the Consistency category.

@Harsk100, found to have a total of 38 instead of 25. Has been given a P3 penalty and will start at the rear of the field regardless of qualifying time. Stats have been reset to neutral 25.

Onto other news, I need these drivers' schemes or clarification as to what to run.

What to run:
@tbwhhs @Jahgee1124 @BKGlover @CSMDuty11 @RACECAR

Need scheme from:
@GTRacer22

Need newer schemes from:
@RACECAR @Harsk100 @quietgirl

[QUOTE="Gerarghini, post: 10781183, member: 181133]@Harsk100, found to have a total of 38 instead of 25. Has been given a P3 penalty and will start at the rear of the field regardless of qualifying time. Stats have been reset to neutral 25.[/quote]
Why am I not surprised?! :lol:
Need scheme from:
No problem. 👍

@RACECAR maskless .png please? :P

I will be alternating between the MLG and the Voltage Fords (Race 1:MLG, Race 2:Voltage, Race 3:MLG, Race 4:
You Get the Idea)
Except for the 10th, and the last(18th) races, which will be strictly the MLG Ford.
This is race #0, so MLG or voltage?

This is race #0, so MLG or voltage?
MLG, i was using the Race thing as an example, which is easily confused as the real deal, because of course.

But races №10 and №18 being the MLG Ford still apply, with race №0 in mind.
...But to be honest, they would have anyway. :lol:
But do check my post where i said that i submitted the form, and highlight the entire post, if not my post along with my quote.

@Niku Driver HC, found to have a total of 26 instead of 25. Has been given a P0 penalty (lowest penalty, basically a minor, very minor warning) and docked 1 point off of the Consistency category.
And that, is why you use a calculator. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, My PM should take care of some of those issues. I'll submit my newer schemes later on.

Edit: Also, is the schedule out? I can more easily decide one when to run my

Last edited:
How does everyone know all these rounds? I've only been to figure out what I want to run for one race :boggled:

How does everyone know all these rounds? I've only been to figure out what I want to run for one race :boggled:
Race Schedule

18 races overall
[SS]: Super speedway (3), [SP]: Speedway (4), [ST]: Short Track (7), [RC]: Road Course (3)

Preseason

-Test Races @ Various Tracks
-Super Autobacs 50 exhibition race @ Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway
-Axalta 25 @ Martinsville Speedway [CANCELLED]
-Sears 20 @ Sonoma Raceway [CANCELLED]
Season
0: NAPA Auto Parts 100 Hot Wheels Shootout @ Daytona International Speedway
1: NAPA Auto Parts 250 @ Daytona International Speedway
2: 5-Hour Energy 150 @ Richmond International Raceway
3: Shell 220 @ Bristol Motor Speedway
4: Subway 190 @ Phoenix International Raceway
5: ToyotaCare 125 @ Sonoma Raceway
6: Auto Club 200 @ Auto Club Speedway
7: Drive to End Hunger 240 @ Martinsville Speedway
8: Lowe's 125 @ North Wilkesboro Speedway
9: Coca-Cola 300 @ Charlotte Motor Speedway
10: Chevrolet Silverado 150 @ Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
11: Aaron's 199 @ Talladega Superspeedway
12: Miller Lite 200 @ Iowa Speedway
13: Bass Pro Shops 140 @ Eldora Speedway
14: Menards 150 @ Gateway Motorsports Park
15: Ford EcoBoost 100 @ Road America
16: The Home Depot 200 @ New Hampshire Motor Speedway
17: *user decided based on popular vote*
18: Mickyard 200 presented by Craftsman & Camping World @ Walt Disney World Speedway

Races are measured in kilometers.

Oh, its there...Well then:

• Konica Minolta: 0
  • Toyotacare: 1, 2, 5, 17
  • Gamestop: 3, 6, 11, 14
  • Old Spice: 13
  • HP: 16
  • Pizza Hut: 7, 10
  • Verizon: 4, 8,
  • Logitech*: 15
  • Red Bull*: 12
  • TBD: 9
  • TBD: 18
*WIP

Practice and Qualifying set to go live in a couple of minutes. Come back half an hour later for both results. This race/set of races will follow the real life Budweiser Duel format, only with only one shootout instead of two. The top two qualifiers will be locked into the starting line-up, with the rest of the grid to be figured out by virtue of this qualifying race.

Practice and Qualifying set to go live in a couple of minutes. Come back half an hour later for both results.

happybounce.gif

@Tired iron and @Niku Driver HC show strong pace in practice.

NAPA Practice.png

@Gerarghini and @Harsk100 defy odds and take the front row.

NAPA Qualifying.png

Due to the unique procedure of this race's qualifying, both Harsk and I will receive a bonus point for claiming the front row. The rest of the field will race their for their starting position in tomorrow's NAPA Auto Parts Hot Wheels Shootout!

-Silly Season Updates-

-Due to both @Doodle and @Michelin having NAPA as a sponsor, Michelin's sponsor mistakes Doodle's truck for Michelin's, and caused Michelin to slam the door on @Jahgee1124, who spun out on the backstretch.
-Nissan "reps" (aka, people parading their GT-R LM shirts), sour by their tenure at Le Mans a couple of hours ago, undo the screws on @GTRacer22's right front tire on his Chevrolet, causing GTRacer to lose said tire and have a minor accident entering turn one. The salty Nissan "reps" where then accordingly arrested, claiming that a Corvette ruined the GT-R LM's hopes of winning the 24 hour event.
-McDonald's announces new lower priced Happy Meal thanks to the result of @Niku Driver HC's accidental explosion of various racing trucks.
-Driver @BayneHamlin1121 denies claims of being an assassin.
-The Toyota ferris wheel suffers a short circuit and stalls.
-The Pace Truck catches fire after accidentally being struck by a wild tire.
-Driver @rallymorten sets up a kiosk offering values on the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's movie. Strangely, a Chuck E. Cheese's mascot was present and proceeded to fight the FaZebear mascot. Both tripped over an air gun and where sent to a local hospital.

-Driver @rallymorten sets up a kiosk offering values on the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's movie. Strangely, a Chuck E. Cheese's mascot was present and proceeded to fight the FaZebear mascot. Both tripped over an air gun and where sent to a local hospital.

I effing hate you Enragement Chuck you always ruin Freddy FaZebear's Pizza for me

@Tired iron and @Niku Driver HC show strong pace in practice.

View attachment 390119

@Gerarghini and @Harsk100 defy odds and take the front row.

View attachment 390120

-Silly Season Updates-
-McDonald's announces new lower priced Happy Meal thanks to the result of @Niku Driver HC's accidental explosion of various racing trucks.

I somehow approve of that last sentence. Does that mean that Happy Meals will now offer Chaparral-themed gifts for children? "Now get a free LASER with your Happy Meal! Da da da da daaaa!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I'm happy with those practice/quali results. I'm aiming for a better (and more consistent) race pace, but a good starting position always helps.

Wait, Doodle has the same sponsor as I do? Isn't his truck sponsored by GoDaddy? '-'

Back