[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That livery looks so much better than mine. Thanks! 👍

No problem, glad you like it. I also have you team logo that I originally made for your cup car if you want it.

You can tell that my scheme didn't really need much fixing; only number changes, while Harsk and Dur get completely new liveries. Progress! :lol:

But hey, thanks, much appreciated. I don't know if I'll have any other additional liveries (minus the 2J one Jahgee created, which I will use), but I do come up with ideas, care to help with them? 👍

Well, I watching the first Test race just to past the time before the 2nd one was posted up and after watching the Truck race from Kansas, that was when I realized how off your numbers were so I decided to correct them. As for Durwinning and Harsk100, both were a case of inspiration. The 20 was right after I saw the Xfinity race at Texas and only now am I showing it, while I came across one of Harsk's posts with that die cast and decided to make something much closer to that.

As for helping with your ideas, I'm be glad too 👍

Man, you're getting busy, eh? I mean, that Toyota one already looks good, and yet you will create FIVE additional liveries!? I want to see that Pizzahut one, by the way, I freakin' adore that brand.

School is winding down on my end so its opening up more time to do more stuff. If you've seen the wingstreet car in the GTPFS, you'll love the Pizza Hut car.

Last edited:
Well, I watching the first Test race just to past the time before the 2nd one was posted up and after watching the Truck race from Kansas, that was when I realized how off your numbers were so I decided to correct them. As for Durwinning and Harsk100, both were a case of inspiration. The 20 was right after I saw the Xfinity race at Texas and only now am I showing it, while I came across one of Harsk's posts with that die cast and decided to make something much closer to that.

Well, can't argue that your imagination works very well. And it shows, you cared to fix my livery and massively improve both Dur and Harsk's own liveries. 👍

As for helping with your ideas, I'm be glad too 👍

Neat-o, thank you very much. If I ever come with something else for my cars, I'll bring up our old convo up and running again in order to let you know.

School is winding down on my end so its opening up more time to do more stuff. If you've seen the wingstop car in the GTPFS, you'll love the Pizza Hut car.

Lucky you, my school is nowhere near the end yet... :P Also, "wingstop car"? Eh? I don't remember that one... But if that's good, then I can't wait to see the Pizza Hut car.

Neat-o, thank you very much. If I ever come with something else for my cars, I'll bring up our old convo up and running again in order to let you know.

Ok, I'll be waiting.

Lucky you, my school is nowhere near the end yet... :P Also, "wingstop car"? Eh? I don't remember that one... But if that's good, then I can't wait to see the Pizza Hut car.

wingstreet-render-png.362691

First used at the Mosport race.

Attachments

• Wingstreet Render.png
    Wingstreet Render.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 246
Just got to figure out what I do I want for the next races, really. I know one of the rounds will be dedicated to Jahgee's own 2J tribute.

Ah, lovely. Very clean and lovely, in fact. Dunno what a WingStreet is, but I like the car you created for it.
WingStreet is like part of PizzaHut. Except it's wings and not pizza.

Something similar to my GTPFS car.

Finally got a response from Nas and am painting the Truck. Starting to think that maybe I should've asked for the base instead because...its not going well for me right now :lol:

Following trucks have been updated with B-piller logos:

mortal-kombat-chevy-png.364182

gm-performance-parts-chevy-png.364183

chesterfield-chevy-png.364184
Hmm, I see a Dairy Queen logo on there. You really are a sneaky smart card! :P I can't tell what the one under Oreo is, though. But I love it. 👍

Hmm, I see a Dairy Queen logo on there. You really are a sneaky smart card! :P I can't tell what the one under Oreo is, though. But I love it. 👍

I'm not sure, but I think that reads "Barr" or something along those lines. It must be one of them American "delicacies", so try to enlighten me.

RACECAR uses food knowledge! GTRacer faints! It's super effective! :lol:

Go figure, it is an American delicacy, just look at those names: Cherryade, ICream Soda... That's vintage America, alright.
I guess AudiMan has Barr as his sponsor, so it's a European soft drink brand I guess. I'm a more brand name kinda guy, so I'm for Coca Cola. :lol:

Last edited:
Progress: Some. I have been working on it, just very slowly.

Reason: PCARS, College, and my attempt to use Vegas

Timeline: Iunno lol probably Sunday Funday.

Progress: Some. I have been working on it, just very slowly.

Reason: PCARS, College, and my attempt to use Vegas

Timeline: Iunno lol probably Sunday Funday.

I think I can help with that :sly:

I think I can help with that :sly:
I'll PM you if I need any help with the editting. For the most part, putting them together is easy, but the special effects aren't :sly:

Also for anyone curious, deadline for schemes is June 1st. Honda wannabes'll have to create a mock scheme to their best attempts before the template is finished.

Two more trucks updated with B-Piller logos:

playstation-ford-png.371388

quietgirl-dodge-png.371389

And two more trucks from me:

hp-toyota-png.371390

old-spice-toyota-png.371391

Attachments

• Playstation Ford.png
    Playstation Ford.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Quietgirl Dodge.png
    Quietgirl Dodge.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 132
  • HP Toyota.png
    HP Toyota.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Old Spice Toyota.png
    Old Spice Toyota.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 129
SURPRISE !!!!!!

pizza-hut-toyota-png.388175

The Acer is working again so I quickly through that together.

I also made one of a few updates to one of mah Trucks:

hp-toyota-png.388172

Anyhow, I'm back to painting. The Verizon Truck will be done and posted later on today, which should be it for the primary ones.

Attachments

• HP Toyota.png
    HP Toyota.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Pizza Hut Toyota.png
    Pizza Hut Toyota.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 94
Decided to do more updates, Mostly to the Quarter panel and some wheel color changes

gamestop-toyota-png.388424

old-spice-toyota-png.388425

Small addition to the HP Truck:

hp-toyota-png.388437

Quarter Panel and Bed Logo changes for the Pizza Hut Truck:

pizza-hut-toyota-png.388426

And just completed, the Verizon Toyota:

verizon-toyota-png.388433

So, that's mah primaries done. Hopefully, I'll get to know about the schedule and start planning all the alternates. I know the Gamestop Truck itself will get some interesting, tailor-made alternates.

Attachments

• Gamestop Toyota.png
    Gamestop Toyota.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Old Spice Toyota.png
    Old Spice Toyota.png
    157 KB · Views: 77
  • Pizza Hut Toyota.png
    Pizza Hut Toyota.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Verizon Toyota.png
    Verizon Toyota.png