[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

Unfortunately for you, I am :sly:

Just kidding, I really have nothing else to add. Honestly as confusing as CSMDuty11's sudden involvement to make this template was (not sure if massive Pontiac Lover or just trolling)
Yes, i am infact a Pontiac lover, atleast the G8, and somewhat the GTO.

However, I'm not letting him take all the duties of Template making. After all, I'm still got a bunch of friends and series to contribute to :sly:

:lol:

We're going to have a fun time together.

Also, I've gotten three of my cars done for 2015 and will be posting them soon (if I can pull myself away from Simraceway that is).

:lol:

We're going to have a fun time together.
bored_looking_kitten.jpg

Sorry, my schedule is taken. I filled the calendar with "Hanging out with Nobody" for the whole year.

How about, if RACECAR's template has more errors or is not different enough(identical to mine only thing changed is Pontiac badge on front), mine still stays? will prevent mid-level stubbornness.

Well, your latest template is a tad bit cleaner (if that makes sense) that RACECAR's latest template, so maybe we should call this battle quits and keep your template as the official Pontiac template. Really, you deserve a medal for a job well done, if you are indeed a Pontiac fan it shows, you did a good job. And RACECAR also did a good job counterattacking, that's the reason why he is such a requested painter for most of the cars on all the RACE series.

Now, Nas should force at least one more team to use Pontiacs, it seems so strange that all this work was done for the sake of just two drivers... That's not right. :lol:

Well, your latest template is a tad bit cleaner (if that makes sense) that RACECAR's latest template, so maybe we should call this battle quits and keep your template as the official Pontiac template. Really, you deserve a medal for a job well done, if you are indeed a Pontiac fan it shows, you did a good job. And RACECAR also did a good job counterattacking, that's the reason why he is such a requested painter for most of the cars on all the RACE series.
Him sticking to paint schemes is good, shading, highlights, and bodylines are not his forte when it comes to making different cars on certain templates.

Now, Nas should force at least one more team to use Pontiacs, it seems so strange that all this work was done for the sake of just two drivers... That's not right. :lol:
Im sure that nobody would mind! :lol:
Especially if we bribe someone! ask nicely! Really really nicely!
And besides, the team being replaced into using Pontiacs should be payin' respects! Dead Brand on your hands, yo!

Last edited:
Him sticking to paint schemes is good, shading, highlights, and bodylines are not his forte when it comes to making different cars on certain templates.

Im sure that nobody would mind! :lol:
Especially if we bribe someone! ask nicely! Really really nicely!
And besides, the team being replaced into using Pontiacs should be payin' respects! Dead Brand on your hands, yo!

Well, you have to at least give him a commendation for trying. He did try his hardest to fix the template, after all. Just saying.

Damm right, Pontiac pride son! Defend the Indian tribes and stuff! You know I would... :lol:

Unfortunately, i just noticed on the template, the squares on the side should be in "Parts" or "Logo Stroke" instead of "GXP Logos" or in a new layer above the "Parts" layer.

Eh, not worthy enough of an update to the template. What did that square do? nothing, just a restriction from an additional sponsor sticker.

I think we already decided that my refined one is the one.

YEZ! I HAFE DID IT! ZE ULTIMATE PONTIAC IS READY! Vere you doubtink me?
German accents aside...
r12LZzb.png

Ultimate Pontiac Patchnotes 2.1
Fixed the skirts by actually stealing them from another team's Chevrolet SS
A tail pipe on the bumper sticker was going outside the mask, so i fixed it!
Hood is better/more detailed
Fixed the rear boot.
Made the base color which is under the metallic paint Blue, cause dang it, if RACECAR didn't take assets from my Pontiac, there needs to be more of my Pontiac!
Maybe moved the Pontiac badge on the front 2 pixels lower
Download link(7.77 MB!): ERROR FOUND
Edit: WAIT! SPIZ! GLITCH ON THE HOOD!
ULTIMATE PONTIAC PATCHNOTES 2.1,5
FIXED HOOD
bEucrf9.png

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK(No longer 7.77 MB :( ): https://www.mediafire.com/?0hkoi32amh2pqif
RACECAR, i also love how you left your own credit in the edited post.

So... can @nascarfan1400 point me to the template he would like me to use? ;) 👍

I ain't Nas, but as he said, it's the latest (and posssibly best) version possibly. Which is...

I think we already decided that my refined one is the one.

YEZ! I HAFE DID IT! ZE ULTIMATE PONTIAC IS READY! Vere you doubtink me?
German accents aside...
r12LZzb.png

Ultimate Pontiac Patchnotes 2.1
Fixed the skirts by actually stealing them from another team's Chevrolet SS
A tail pipe on the bumper sticker was going outside the mask, so i fixed it!
Hood is better/more detailed
Fixed the rear boot.
Made the base color which is under the metallic paint Blue, cause dang it, if RACECAR didn't take assets from my Pontiac, there needs to be more of my Pontiac!
Maybe moved the Pontiac badge on the front 2 pixels lower
Download link(7.77 MB!): ERROR FOUND
Edit: WAIT! SPIZ! GLITCH ON THE HOOD!
ULTIMATE PONTIAC PATCHNOTES 2.1,5
FIXED HOOD
bEucrf9.png

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK(No longer 7.77 MB :( ): https://www.mediafire.com/?0hkoi32amh2pqif
RACECAR, i also love how you left your own credit in the edited post.

This one. 👍

That template is only 1024 by 1024. Is that okay? My 2014 template is twice that size.

@Whitetail try scaling the template up to 2048x on your end. Go to the 'Image' tab and select the 'scale image' option. when the options window pops up, make the dimensions 2048, if the link is active only changing one will affect both, and then look at the bottom of the window. There should be an option for interpolation if I remember right, but it says 'cubic' as the option. Change that to the last option on the drop down menu, I believe it's 'Zinc (Lancos 3)' but can't confirm, only on for a few before work.

Once that's done, hit the button to change the image, and once it's done you should have what nas is looking for, and all layers SHOULD scale correctly. I make no guarantees.

Actually, it was a safety measure. I'll explain; Mich asked Jahgee for a render, and Jahgee asked SRD to render the car. Of course, knowing the infamous GTP/SRD incident, Jahgee made sure that it was Michelin's livery as opposed to mine, because better be safe than sorry. If you know what I mean...
Ye. I follow.

I have been busy with another things, but I'll try to get my livery started on this week... If the new Dodge Template is released, please let me know.

Back