[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

Where's the Gen6 2015 Templates download file? So I can start working on my liveries.

The "New-new" ones? WE still don't have access, and until they are I'd recommend keeping the "Old-new" templates. I'm still using them for whenever I need them.

The "New-new" ones? WE still don't have access, and until they are I'd recommend keeping the "Old-new" templates. I'm still using them for whenever I need them.
But as the Dodge Template is going to have a few changes, then, I think that it is better to use the latest generation as the old liveries were based on previous generation and could not be compatible.

From what I understand Harsk, we still don't know if Dodge is even gonna be a thing. Ford and Chevy are good to go because they've got minimal changes, Toyota was redone, the Pontiac is now based on the Toyota (which still makes little sense to me), and Dodge is in question altogether because the one that exist is based on the previous "Angry" Charger.

The way things are going though, It'll be the about August before we are done with 2014 and get 2015 rolling.

From what I understand Harsk, we still don't know if Dodge is even gonna be a thing. Ford and Chevy are good to go because they've got minimal changes, Toyota was redone, the Pontiac is now based on the Toyota (which still makes little sense to me), and Dodge is in question altogether because the one that exist is based on the previous "Angry" Charger.

The way things are going though, It'll be the about August before we are done with 2014 and get 2015 rolling.
To be fair, the Toyota is called Pontiac in game :lol:

Not anymore, 2007-2012 that would have been accurate :lol:

It's still fairly accurate. They're better than the lame one identical body with different sticker grill/lights that they were doing before, but it's still a tube frame chassis with a body hung on it. Don't misunderstand me: I love what they've done to start differentiating the brands again, but they could do a lot more.

Since I had an extra paint scheme slot, why not use it for some shameless self promotion :sly:
23aerQY.jpg

Yeah you guys can. Its not layered though, I usually do layer my bases but as this one was just a quick boredom thing, I made it a single layer base. Did you guys still want it? and with or without the lion on the side?

Yeah you guys can. Its not layered though, I usually do layer my bases but as this one was just a quick boredom thing, I made it a single layer base. Did you guys still want it? and with or without the lion on the side?
Yes I still want it. No lion please.

I would still put a holden badge on it instead, i mean, we don't know if its against the rules or not!

It might be not against the rules maybe!

Something small like that, I doubt nas will take issue with, especially when Holden is staring at the executor's ax.

In other tidbits:

NCTX Motorsports Chief Glover, "2015 is set."

With six events left in it's inaugural season, the independent NCTX Motorsport team has made people stop and think again. Owner of the team, now participating in five active series and awaiting arrival of new Lamborghini's he intends to take to LeMans, Finalized a deal that brings the team to five primary schemes for the upcoming season. "I wasn't certain our team could do it, but we just took avenues less traveled and wound up done faster than many of the bigger teams. Now our issue will be making sure the right cars make it to the right tracks." He stated. The team, still flying their unique 79, but now modified, Has already released four of the five, of which two are identical to 2014. However, a refresher is warranted after the bout of madness Mr. Glover had earlier in the year when he released the 'Eliminator' test car. The team's Primary car is still The Y/CGS, slightly modified so Y logos are no longer covered up. Other already announced schemes are the "Possum Express", a take on the van from 'The Red Green Show' and virtually unchanged, the "Stone Cold Special" dedicated to the wrestler of the same name, modified from 2014, and the "US Racing Colors" car, unchanged from 2014. This announcement came with a completely new scheme, however. Again it utilizes professional wrestling, but again it does exactly what was intended. The "Macho Machine", as it was dubbed, is a rolling tribute to "Macho Man" Randy Savage and the one product he marketed so well, he is almost permanently linked to them, Slim Jim. The debut of the scheme is scheduled for the Daytona Duels, but here is a preview as released by NCTX...

SlimJimFusionS2.png

GOFORIT.png

GG1.png
GG2.png
GG3.png
GG4.png
GG5.png
GG6.png
-Hot Wheels
-Dollar General
-M&M's
-Discount Tire
-Toyota
-Toyota Racing Development
-TRD Racing
-SEGA
-Axalta Coating Systems
-Bounty
-GameStop
-Mechanix Wear
-NOS Energy Drink
-Valvoline Oils
-Munitio
-GT Channel
-NAPA Auto Parts
-Jupiter Band Instruments
-Microsoft Corporation
-FedEx
-McDonald's
-MOMO
-Oreo
-Energizer
-Tylenol
-AXE Body Spray
-SportClips
-Magpul
-HP
-Coca-Cola
-Polaroid
-GoPro
-OneMain Financial
-Gilette
-Fatlace
-Colgate
-General Electric Reveal
-Honda Power Equipment
-Mitsubishi EDM Laser Waterjet
-Glad
-Hefty Reynolds Wrap
-Kraft
-Gain
-Finish
-Arm and Hammer
-Lysol
-Cheez-It
-Clorox
-Pedigree
-Takata Racing Harnesses
-Freightliner
-Doosan
-Lincoln Electric
-NATCA
-Shermin Williams
-MAC Tools
-Sparco

:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:

Back