[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My livery for this season!
3Toyota Public_2015.jpg

HWM logo is in because HWM (Harsk World Motorsports) is my team. But my team will have the TRD (Toyota Racing Developpement) Support.

This was made in GIMP.

What do you think of my livery?

Could a preview of my car, please?

In other news, the schedule is just about finalized. You may discuss any opinions/comments/concerns/banter over the new tracks. I'd like to see what you guys think for the time being. You may also throw in your vote for what round 17 should be. It can literally be whatever you want (like rainbow road or whatever). :lol:

A vote, eh? Well, throw Cleveland in there, I will get that track to appear in all series god dang it. :lol:

Speaking of weird stuff, typical Jahgee. A Pole Position track!? What is this, 1985? :dopey:

Guess being a part of TKU will allow me to enter a world of acid trips and insanity... :crazy:

Reserving dat #87.

Now take three guesses at my livery.

Scary, bears, and pizza. What else (as George Clooney would say)?

That was too easy, wasn't it? :P

Looking around to see if I can't find some stuff for ze carviewer to streamline the whole livery creation process.

Of course it was silly Morten, you're a very predictable Danish book. :P

Your avatar doesn't help things, although of course it doesn't have to match the livery. Just because I have Minnie May Hopkins as my avatar doesn't mean that I have the "Gunsmith Cars" sponsorship. Then again, it would be a cool thing to have, but I'd rather have a Ford truck for that. Then I could add white stripes to a blue truck, make a Rally Vincent reference and boom, instant classic. :D

GTPFS is relatively sane in regards to liveries.

GTR2 had all of the classic liveries.

Let's turn this one into pop-culture-mobile-istan-racing-series :D

Hah, too late for me, I already have a classy livery waiting in the wings. I may not have lasers, but I have cigarretts (and I don't even smoke) and Jim Hall on my side, son. :cool:

So I have an idea for a MK car. Question is who goes on the bed of the truck: Kintaro, Noob-Smoke, or Ermac?

Striker, obviously. :lol:

Ok, in all seriousness, maybe you should put Noob-Smoke, just to match your avatar.
That's the problem.

Noob-Smoke because it's my avatar
Ermac because he's my favorite MK Kharacter
Kintaro because he's.... well he's Kintaro.

In other news, the schedule is just about finalized. You may discuss any opinions/comments/concerns/banter over the new tracks. I'd like to see what you guys think for the time being. You may also throw in your vote for what round 17 should be. It can literally be whatever you want (like rainbow road or whatever). :lol:
Thornton, Badlands Forest or Stunt track pls

Also, finally decided on the sponsor.
MAKE WAY FOR THE PANDA (express) TRUCK! :lol:

Be aware that I will be messing with the shading layer to see what works and what doesn't work. All trucks will have to have shading of some sorts.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

As it turns out, the shading layer is whack on all these truck templates. I advise you to submit your livery without the shading layer, for uniformity as I get this shading issue resolved.

Last edited:
Even though the F-150 is ugly as sin to me, I guess I'll be using that. Unless someone can convince me why I should use a RAM or Chevy.

Alright I have an idea for a scheme.

Hood: Contains all the main logos of the MK franchise (MK, MKII, MK3/UMK3, MK4/MK GOLD, MK Deadly Alliance, MK Deception, MK Armageddon, MK9). Please not either MK3 or UMK3 would be used, not both of them. Same with MK4 and MK GOLD.

Side: Logo for MK:X

Back: Slogan - Fatalities Live On

Bed: Image of Kintaro (aka the 4 armed tiger looking creature).

Even though the F-150 is ugly as sin to me, I guess I'll be using that. Unless someone can convince me why I should use a RAM or Chevy.

Is there any way I can interest you in the Tundra?

Just looked at all the Trucks in the Viewer annnnnd if I'm honest, they all are abit...huge in the front. A lot more huge then they should be. For instance, the render for Harsk:

1-png.316694

Real thing:

nascar-truck-texas-2014-timothy-peters.jpg
Thanks, but my livery was inspired in this car below:

$_12.JPG

I wanted to have an mix of red and white.

;)

Getting better Harsk, but I think he was referring to the models front clip being taller than real life. Not that it matters, all but Chevrolet have decided a small STATE should be able to fit in the grille comfortably.

Not really in a mood to make anything for myself yet, but before I post what little I've done, @Gerarghini what exactly would stewardship entail?

Getting better Harsk, but I think he was referring to the models front clip being taller than real life. Not that it matters, all but Chevrolet have decided a small STATE should be able to fit in the grille comfortably.

Not really in a mood to make anything for myself yet, but before I post what little I've done, @Gerarghini what exactly would stewardship entail?
Thanks BK. There is just one thing left to do: I just have to put the driver's name and once it is putted, my livery is complete.

Speaking of driver names, I realize the poll is too close to make a one sided decision on either usernames or fictional ones. Therefore you may use whatever you want. If you use a fictional name, you must tell me beforehand if you want to be called your fictional name during the races.

Speaking of driver names, I realize the poll is too close to make a one sided decision on either usernames or fictional ones. Therefore you may use whatever you want. If you use a fictional name, you must tell me beforehand if you want to be called your fictional name during the races.
Thanks. I'll use my GTP username 👍

Should I put the image of bonnet bigger? What I was supposed to do to the grille?

Should I put the image of bonnet bigger? What I was supposed to do to the grille?
No Harsk, I mean the grilles of all the trucks in reality, save the Chevy, are huge to begin with, and RACECAR was pointing out that the templates we're working with are even bigger than the real ones.

You don't have to do anything to the grille, yours is fine.

Anyone have any idea how to change the windshield banner? Doesn't seem to be a part of any of these templates...

Back