[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have any idea how to change the windshield banner? Doesn't seem to be a part of any of these templates...

I don't see one for the front. Only the rear. with all the stuff in the windshield area, there's not a place to put one.

In other news, I re-did a thing. Sorry @Jahgee1124, but...

Super_Autobacs85.png

@BayneHamlin1121 I had a short day and tried to make one with better letters.

This is the first one I did I'm pretty happy with it. But I haven't decided if its my primary or an alternate yet, I have one I'm working on now that I actually like better.

I must say, that's not a bad livery for a "first livery". It looks pretty nice, the pizza over the rear wheel arches is a very cool touch, as well as the three colour scheme. I wonder what is the other livery, for you to like it so much...

I must say, that's not a bad livery for a "first livery". It looks pretty nice, the pizza over the rear wheel arches is a very cool touch, as well as the three colour scheme. I wonder what is the other livery, for you to like it so much...

The pizza on the sides is my favorite part. The one I am working on has a design with a stripe down the side where this one is just big sections of one color.

The pizza on the sides is my favorite part. The one I am working on has a design with a stripe down the side where this one is just big sections of one color.

Cool beans, can't wait to see what it is. It seems that you have two liveries, each with its own method of painting.

Sent y application in! Just waiting now.... Been a few hours but I got a delayed opening tomorrow so it's ight

Anyone available to do a scheme to me? I decided to cut the scheme down by quite a bit. I just need someone to do it.

Gentleman, I present the official logo:

mfts-2015-png.321843
Instead of Red, why not use Monopoly Green for the logo? Also, I'd recommend using the Truck Series logo for the base so that way it's an easy transfer to the templates
Camping_World_Truck_Series_Logo.jpg

Instead of Red, why not use Monopoly Green for the logo? Also, I'd recommend using the Truck Series logo for the base so that way it's an easy transfer to the templates
Camping_World_Truck_Series_Logo.jpg

When I went looking for the logos, all the ones I found were red so I just went with that.

As for the Truck series logo, does make sense to use that instead. I'll work with that.

When I went looking for the logos, all the ones I found were red so I just went with that.

As for the Truck series logo, does make sense to use that instead. I'll work with that.
Makes sense, I just think that the Monopoly Green is such a nice shade, and unique to only it.

Back