[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thankfully no one was hurt. But sadly, @raven214's old truck is now destroyed. :( We had to evacuate the garage area because it actually ended up exploding a couple of minutes later. :eek: We'll replace his garage in time for the race, but you owe us a couple of bucks for the Happy Meals we lost that we were going to give to the Super Speedway's fun zone :lol:

Also GM has stated that it will send a new one that doesn't spontaneously go off :lol:

Perfect, it's coming out of my own pocket, just what I needed. :irked: Oh well, thank god I have contacts within the Treize Faction, know the boss there. He's a good guy when he's not plotting to take over Earth and that sort of thing. He can help with the expenses. :D

I sure hope so, otherwise I'll be very frustrated, I was promised superior firepower from those parts, but not that literally!

Perfect, it's coming out of my own pocket, just what I needed. :irked: Oh well, thank god I have contacts within the Treize Faction, know the boss there. He's a good guy when he's not plotting to take over Earth and that sort of thing. He can help with the expenses. :D

I sure hope so, otherwise I'll be very frustrated, I was promised superior firepower from those parts, but not that literally!
I just realized something. If you needed a laser why didn't you just ask the Galactic Empire? I'm sure my man Vader would have hooked you up with a spare one.

I just realized something. If you needed a laser why didn't you just ask the Galactic Empire? I'm sure my man Vader would have hooked you up with a spare one.

Actually, thanks but I already found a new system. Or a design for one, at least. Turns out Treize is also an accomplished robot designer, so he knows a thing or two about lasers. He forwarded me some blueprints, and told me they're the right ones for my car. Gotta call GM and send them ASAP. Keep Vader on speed dial though, you can always use a laser yourself if necessary.

Just don't point it at Raven's car again, the last thing we need is more expenses.

@Gerarghini What contigs are required? Only the series logo?
@Niku Driver HC Thoughts?
3ZejdyA.png

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

Oh man, that's great. A bit bare bones-looking because it lacks some sponsors, but still brilliant. I was not expecting that rear end in a million years, but oh man did that make me laugh (in a good way, mind you). Just add one or two more sponsors and it'll be just right.
I was going off the real car
4acb4a57c9c3ec65070c2bdf9d71344c.jpg

Which is why there's no sponsors except for the Lexan logo, which I found on one of the older pictures
20large.jpg

I was going off the real car
4acb4a57c9c3ec65070c2bdf9d71344c.jpg

Which is why there's no sponsors except for the Lexan logo, which I found on one of the older pictures
20large.jpg

Hmm, fair enough, it's a true tribute of sorts. Guess it makes sense, when seen in that manner. In that case, go for it.

Mr. Raven? Those damages on my car are coming out of your pocket, I hope. Do you think these experimental Chaparral parts comes cheap? And no, we're not testing a mini-laser generator for more speed, no siree. In fact, why am I even speaking about a laser generator? Ahem...

It'll be interesting to see how the races can be without the stats thing coming into play, I eagerly await the quali results.

What if I told you fellas there won't be a limit on team members in this series :mischievous:

Also @Niku Driver HC, your laser thing accidently went off in the garage while your guys were working on it and set @raven214's damaged truck on fire :lol:

@Niku Driver HC it appears you owe me for one truck. I was wondering what all those hushed voices were talking about in the garage next to us right before the expletives started flying and our truck went up in flames.

@Niku Driver HC it appears you owe me for one truck. I was wondering what all those hushed voices were talking about in the garage next to us right before the expletives started flying and our truck went up in flames.

Indeed, I have already sent the funds required for a new truck to your team's bank account. You will get acess to a new truck soon enough, and apologies for the troubles. We will also remove your name from any of the future lasers' targeting system.

Er, ignore that last sentence.

Well, I am definitely using that, the only question that remains is when. Is there any race in Texas?

Edit: Ok, I checked, and apparently there isn't a race in Texas. Unless something changes, I'll use the 2J livery for the tenth round, the Chevrolet Silverado round.
Round 17 is still up to user vote so there may be a chance to have a Texas track there. That is unless another silly track or whatever gets the vote instead :lol:

Two possibilities:

1. I can use it as a test race. Problem being is that it's not "unique" enough I think to determine the effectiveness of the Ai adjustments and ratings.
2. Gets voted in to be Round 17, although I don't really see that happening :lol:

Two possibilities:

1. I can use it as a test race. Problem being is that it's not "unique" enough I think to determine the effectiveness of the Ai adjustments and ratings.
2. Gets voted in to be Round 17, although I don't really see that happening :lol:
It was just meant as a mention. Auto Club and Michigan are it's sister tracks, so I doubt it gets any traction.

I have a more pressing issue ATM. Specifically I now have a sponsor, a bright one. What file(s) do you need?

It was just meant as a mention. Auto Club and Michigan are it's sister tracks, so I doubt it gets any traction.

I have a more pressing issue ATM. Specifically I now have a sponsor, a bright one. What file(s) do you need?
In terms of how to upload it here? Any format will work IMO, I'm not really picky about that.

Back