[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

RACEtv: Whitetail, started off of pole today, you were looking pretty good, what happened?
Whitetail: Yeah we had a really good car for qualifying and got us on the front row for the race. The chief engineer made some changes last night to the car and it wasn't behaving like we were anticipating it to and obviously got set back there.
RACEtv: What are your thoughts on the incident that took you out of the running today?
Whitetail: Hah. Yeah, well that's what happens when you get put back with the desperate loonies trying to make things happen. Obviously a lot of the wrecks today were instigated by drivers making moves when it simply wasn't going to happen. Rule number one in racecraft school is that your opponent's car can't disappear, so I am really appalled at the lack of respect and regard for other's position on the track today.
RACEtv: Anything else before you go?
Whitetail: Yeah, I just want to say thanks to all of my fans who came out today to support me, this is my home race so it's amazing to see all of the love from the Indianapolis fanbase. Sorry you all were let down today.
RACEtv: Thank you Whitetail.
Whitetail: *walks to fencing to sign autographs for fans on the other side*

Last edited:
Audi Sport Team America unveils new paint scheme for the rest of the season

#15 Under Armour Audi.png

Audi Sport Team America made a surprise announcement by showing a brand new paint scheme that'll be run for the rest of the season.

Driver - Band(s)
---------------------------
nascarfan1400 - My Chemical Romance
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse
Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Hollywood Principle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours
BKGlover- ZZ Top
Michelin - A Day To Remember

Making the call here, going to do some schedule shuffling, but bottom line, I need schemes due by next Wednesday, so you have about a week. To send me a car, either PM me the file or link on here, or use the #gtpfs-dropbox channel in the RACE Discord.

And I shall request the help of someone to complete mine. I haven't really found any ideas to make it look proper, and so much happened at the beginning of the year I didn't really have the motivation to do it. If you're interested, contact me, I'm open to all offers.

And I shall request the help of someone to complete mine. I haven't really found any ideas to make it look proper, and so much happened at the beginning of the year I didn't really have the motivation to do it. If you're interested, contact me, I'm open to all offers.
I can try but I have 0 knowledge of what you're representing.

I can try but I have 0 knowledge of what you're representing.

Well I can easily explain.

It's animoo.

Ok joke aside, I can send you the logos and the like, so don't worry about that part. Should we take this discussion to our recently-opened convo to show that?

Well I can easily explain.

It's animoo.

Ok joke aside, I can send you the logos and the like, so don't worry about that part. Should we take this discussion to our recently-opened convo to show that?
Yes, we shall continue there.

Despite what happened I can't be upset, I did the best performance I could at the beginning and the crash after an engine cut was simply out of my control

Nice to see I got the pole. Then it was just business as usual once again as I faded away to absolute nothing.

Back