[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

There's a good 9 spots open still

Guess there are even more spots than I though. That's good to hear, more open spaces for those who want to join.

I'm definitely interested as I've developed a bit of an itch due to my lurking in the 2014 series thread. I might go independently unless there's attractive offers from the teams that still have spots open.

Well, it's up to you. I was also an Independent until Bambi (who is actually @Whitetail) called me up and proposed the idea of an all Pontiac team to me. And now, here I am, member of a two-car operation.

Found it!!
When you're bored, you do interesting things.

When you do interesting things, you waste your time making fake paint schemes for people who will never join this series.

And when you waste your time making fake paint schemes for people who will never join this series, you end up forgetting to sleep and study for your exams.

Get rid of cable, buy DirectTV

If you ever need to fill the grid with fake cars I wouldn't mind these.

@Jordan @Famine are you guys interested? :)

It's not turning out well, since the car @DCybertron made is mostly grayscale, it's difficult finding a threshold for paint.net that removes all the artifacts from the old color, but doesn't tint the entire car

I'm preemptively making one with the numbers recolored to indigo should he want it
It's not turning out well, since the car @DCybertron made is mostly grayscale, it's difficult finding a threshold for paint.net that removes all the artifacts from the old color, but doesn't tint the entire car

You rang? :lol:

Anyways, here's one with some indigo. I didn't make the number purple because I feel like it doesn't contrast with black.

Attachments

• famine.png
    famine.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 22
Um, Harsk? I don't know how to tell you this... But the 2014 has not ended yet. We haven't even done the 2nd race of the Chase, so the championship is not over yet.
But the drivers of CC don't run, right? Is because I'm not on the Chase.

No Harsk, no Concept Rookie competes for the Chase, because we haven't participated in all the races. We just race and compete for the Concept Cup, that's all.
Ok. I wondered about that because I already had been eliminated from the Chase.

Ok. I wondered about that because I already had been eliminated from the Chase.

Look, we were never going to enter the Chase. We did not do enough races for that! This season you can compete for the chase, if you do well. In the 2014 season, you can't. Do you understand that?

Back