[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

It's so washed up.

Ha.

flooding.png

Hey, a not 🤬 starting spot! Finally!
"Pit speed, pit speed, pihooOOO 🤬! How the 🤬 did I not hit him!?!
How the 🤬 are the 88 and 25 keeping pace? This defies all logic...even ours.
Well...We were able to keep pace, but passing wasn't happening today. Not without bookoos of help, and we weren't getting it. We got lucky deciding to keep it on the track when the caution flew, just didn't have a winner today. Congratulations to Smurf for the win, and for showing why you take nothing for granted.

@PinkKitty13 (that is gonna be a bit of an adjustment), so I can have it on record, what are the sponsors for the pink car and the blue car?

@nascarfan1400 can I request schemes for certain races?

Last edited:
Hey, a not 🤬 starting spot! Finally!
"Pit speed, pit speed, pihooOOO 🤬! How the 🤬 did I not hit him!?!
How the 🤬 are the 88 and 25 keeping pace? This defies all logic...even ours.
Well...We were able to keep pace, but passing wasn't happening today. Not without bookoos of help, and we weren't getting it. We got lucky deciding to keep it on the track when the caution flew, just didn't have a winner today. Congratulations to Smurf for the win, and for showing why you take nothing for granted.

@PinkKitty13 (that is gonna be a bit of an adjustment), so I can have it on record, what are the sponsors for the pink car and the blue car?

@nascarfan1400 can I request schemes for certain races?

***Watch this space***
What do you mean?

So originally, Kentucky was going to be basically one big massive corporate Yum brand shill race for me, @DCybertron and @Gerarghini (Basically, "Endorsement deal!! For li..err, TTC!!!") but after whats happened last week and inspired by the race title, I decided to take the personal decision of running this:

#32 Donate Life Toyota.png

If anyone else would like to run something similar and needs someone to make one for them, I'm available for doing it.

Back