[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

"our tires were not regulation size, goodyear gave us tires several inches too small, we could not run a good pace out there, if i didn't know better, i was driving on donuts" - Kitchen Assassin Guy Fieri

Time to unveil another member of the ruthless musical battle which will take place at Darlington, and the first of Rubber Hunters's double whammy;
Nas Muse.png

credit goes to @BKGlover for both livery and original render because my PC can't render anything for crap

Last edited:
SVX
Uhhhh, yikes. According to my older posts I have, but I could've been mistaken. I definitely deleted it off my drive, so I don't think I would have done so if I hadn't sent it already.
If you did post it on site, you should be able to find it again. It'll just take some digging.

SVX
I don't get it.

I say this because out of not knowing and just to be sure, I actually painted both you and @AudiMan2011 's cars as well as a load of other ones. Hence why I said that after reading both posts for the first time.

I say this because out of not knowing and just to be sure, I actually painted both you and @AudiMan2011 's cars as well as a load of other ones. Hence why I said that after reading both posts for the first time.

But you didn't paint mine? I literally have a progress shot.

SVX
But you didn't paint mine? I literally have a progress shot.

I actually spent an entire day this past Sunday and Monday painting peoples cars for BOTB. One of those was yours.

SVX
...why? I actually spent a couple weeks painting mine.

As I said earlier:

Cars were sorta due last week and after not hearing a peep from anyone (apart from one post) about them, I just decided to try and get many others done just to make sure at least all the entries got one done for them.

As I said earlier:

Cars were sorta due last week and after not hearing a peep from anyone (apart from one post) about them, I just decided to try and get many others done just to make sure at least all the entries got one done for them.

If I was asked/tagged, then I could have told you if I had or not.

Panasonic joins 46 team for rest of the year

#46 Panasonic Honda.png

After spending the season completely blank, Autobacs Team America announces that a permanent sponsor for the 46 has been found. Panasonic will adorn the car for the rest of the season beginning at Kentucky, along with associates Takata, Castrol and Autobacs

1st: @amaterasu - 249
2nd: @Davis - 241
3rd: @Smurfybug - 237
4th: @JockeP22-233
5th
: @Ph1sh - 232
6th: @AudiMan2011 - 231
7th: @Clayton Hardy - 229
8th: @RESHIRAM5 - 228
9th: @vetteman24- 219
10th: @Jordan - 214
11th: @rcb929- 213