[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
gtpfs-2015-png.312962

INTRO
New cars, new teams, new drivers. As soon as the dust settled on the track, the drivers took to the garages. The announcement of Teams, the announcement of a bigger season and new drivers and manufactures... There was a lot to take in. But after much hard work, we are ready to roll in the new season. THIS is the GTPlanet Fantasy Series.

What Is It?
This series is a B-Spec series, of sorts. You pick a number, manufacture, team, and sponsor. You then either paint a car, or have one painted for you by our scheme committee. Then tune in to the RACE Youtube Channel and this thread for all the races, discussion, and roleplay. It may seem like we take this seriously, and while we do treat this as a legitimate series, its all about the fun.

SCHEDULE

2016 GTPFS Schedule.png

ROSTER
GTPFS S2 ROSTER.png

Spotter Guide Down Below!!

The points go by virtue of your position. If you place in first, you get 45 points. No bonuses, or anything like that. 2nd? 42. Then 41, 40, and so on.

If you are 42nd, or last, you get 2 points.

I think you see the trend here:
1: 45
2: 42
3: 41
------
40: 4
41: 3
42: 2

And the points will continue as that for the entire season.​

chase-logo-png.312976

For the final ten races of the season, the top 12 in points will be given a large boost, but one that makes all 12 relatively even. The first place driver at the end of the 10 races will be crowned the champion.

Round Awards
There are a few awards given to drivers at the end of each round. Here they are.
Webroot moment of the race.png

The Webroot Moment of the Race is awarded to a driver who made the best move. Be it the pass for the win, a near miss, or a save. The award will be given at the end of the videos.

Red Bull Pole Award.png

The Red Bull Pole Award is presented to the fastest driver in qualifying each week. That winner is announced at the begging of the video.

---------------
Thread Versions
3/30/15 - v1.0.0
4/5/15 - v1.1.0
7/5/16 - v2.0.0

Last edited:
VIDEO ARCHIVE

Round Zero - Budweiser Shootout

Last edited:
Also, any chance of switching Long Beach & Road America? Really wanna run TKU's pride scheme there, it fits so well.

Its here. Hail yah.

Hell yeah, new season! Although I'm a bit surprised you're already posting this when the 2014 Chase hasn't even gone past its first race, but you're the boss. :lol:

Can't wait to see how will this 2015 series pan out...

I think its actually good, we'll be ready to start without much waiting.

Why isn't my home race on the schedule? :(

Because major accident, and #furiyouknowwhat. I guess Nas got fed up with the dangers of Indianapolis. :lol:

yeeeeaaah boooiiii

noooo booooiiiii
:lol:

Anti-mainstream represent, boiiiii.... :dopey:

I continually think about having a go at this for the crack and a new season might be a good opportunity to see what's what.

Well, you came in at just the right time, because two teams still have spots open. So, you can pick which spot do you want, and also express your interest.

Well, you came in at just the right time, because two teams still have spots open. So, you can pick which spot do you want, and also express your interest.

I'm definitely interested as I've developed a bit of an itch due to my lurking in the 2014 series thread. I might go independently unless there's attractive offers from the teams that still have spots open.

Back