[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

The only time I found the Harambe meme funny was when they related it to Yugioh banning Performapal Monkeyboard.

Other than that, this "joke" has been rather hitting dead water for me.

I don't care for tribute races in general but this would be going too far since most people want it in because it's a meme and "it's funny" not to actually pay respect.

Why don't we compromise, if it's still a popular meme whenever Nas gets to running MidOhio, then we'll do a Harambe memorial race?

Well, it shows how low people can reach to find humor, which at this point is embarrassing.

I haven't watched the last race yet because of reasons...

-Work (the place that fired me hired me again.. figures! :D :lol:)
-Uni (...I still remember when I thought Engineering was going to be a breeze... boy I was wrong).

And I might be getting a GF (considering the pace of things) which is... quite a miracle. :lol:

But at Texas seeing the Michelin Racing Michelin Ford with Michelin tires being driven by Michelin was great. :D Shame it crashed..

He could use these...

Indywheel_sml.gif

Even then the cars will still have Goodyear logos on them, unless Nas himself goes and duplicates the cars that are being used for Indy that aren't one-offs and replaces the logos
I say it's a job that would take an hour to 3 hours to get done. It's worth it on the end though.

I say it's a job that would take an hour to 3 hours to get done. It's worth it on the end though.
It would take more than that, unless everyone's schemes for Indy just happen to have 1 color behind the Goodyear logo. Also, we'd only see the logos like 5 times, once when Nas inevitably points it out at the beginning and ~4 times throughout the race

Nobody knows how hard i am trying to fix this computer. 4 hours in on just trying to install windows 10...
I was ready to burn both of mine, and all I was doing was transfer and setup. If my PC nuked itself like yours did RACECAR would be able to see it flying, likely on fire, from HIS house.

As for the tire decals, I'm for taking them of...at the next, best opportunity. I've made Swift's Darlington car already, and seeing as we already had Michelins on once while working on it, I just left them off. I can do the same for any others I've made no problem.

I was ready to burn both of mine, and all I was doing was transfer and setup. If my PC nuked itself like yours did RACECAR would be able to see it flying, likely on fire, from HIS house.

As for the tire decals, I'm for taking them of...at the next, best opportunity. I've made Swift's Darlington car already, and seeing as we already had Michelins on once while working on it, I just left them off. I can do the same for any others I've made no problem.
That will be appreciated.

Back