[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

Fixed the issue I was having in paint.net and I'm working on my GnR livery. Should be ready later today.

EDIT: Boom.

Attachments

• GTPFS Darlington scheme.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
News Item 1: Suzuka Circuit will replace Charlotte Motor Speedway in protest of HB2.

News Item 2: Vegas and Armory are done. Just trying to figure out how to export them, seeing apparently i now need a license to use Windows Movie Maker.

Progress! also, I guess now the search begins for a movie maker replacement.

Also-Edit: I have ideas for two-three music cars for Darlington if someone want's in but doesn't have an idea. I'm badly in need of distraction from reality, so I'll work on them some this weekend. One will be a Fleetwood Mac car, I've been thinking of how to do a Jimi/SRV combo, and the last one as of now...think "Polka".

@nascarfan1400 If I submitted a layered PDN file with just the car design, no shading/parts/contigs, you'd be able to work with that, right? If not, I can submit it as a PNG/TGA without the shading/parts/contigs

Hell yeah. How'd you deal with the license thing for Movie Maker?
Turns out after I refreshed, I downloaded a bogus copy of WMM. It let me save projects and edit, but prompted a license upon export. It seems that the real Movie Maker reinstalled itself. D'oh!

@nascarfan1400 If I submitted a layered PDN file with just the car design, no shading/parts/contigs, you'd be able to work with that, right? If not, I can submit it as a PNG/TGA without the shading/parts/contigs
I prefer you send the png, because then I can throw it underneath a save file as the "base color."

SVX
Do both sides have to have numbers?
Like... Passenger side and driver side? Yes. You must also have a roof number, facing upright if you look at the car from the left.

Here's an Example:
TKnxzm2.png

Driver - Band(s)
---------------------------
nascarfan1400 - My Chemical Romance/Halsey/Megurine Luka
Jahgee - Daft Punk
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse
Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Ruelle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours

With the Weekend Fastly Approaching, Driver Mohammad Shayan Ahmed has been busy for a few weeks. Doing Practice Runs for his career in Indy Car since his Nascar Series had been paused following a pending investigation on track surface grip with the series coordinators. Since that has been resolved he has now decided to show his Coke Studio Car featuring Atif Aslam once again since that car will be being switched to very soon for a special race. A little fun fact is that he designed the car himself. The team designers did not touch it one bit. It shows that drivers do have some passion for the series if they do design their own car.
5 ATCS Showcase.png

*Note* Tires on car are not final

With the Weekend Fastly Approaching, Driver Mohammad Shayan Ahmed has been busy for a few weeks. Doing Practice Runs for his career in Indy Car since his Nascar Series had been paused following a pending investigation on track surface grip with the series coordinators. Since that has been resolved he has now decided to show his Coke Studio Car featuring Atif Aslam once again since that car will be being switched to very soon for a special race. A little fun fact is that he designed the car himself. The team designers did not touch it one bit. It shows that drivers do have some passion for the series if they do design their own car.View attachment 607206
*Note* Tires on car are not final
Looks great, but we are still using old generation Ford bodies

Back