[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

My #43 isn't the best looking (my Markiplier scheme looks good), but spotter guide looks awesome nonetheless.

Also Duels when?

That #2 Folgers Ford Fusion has kind of an old school "Daytona USA" vibe to it. All of these are great-looking cars.
That's the feel I was going for and @BKGlover, alongside @RACECAR did everything on there power to make all of my 20 (Sorry about that again you guys) looks amazing. Couldn't be more happy with how they all turned out.

pucko%20press%20release_zpsq8s90yme.jpg~original

News Reporter: The season is finally about to start in Daytona, and we have driver of the #84 Toyota, amaterasu, with us here to talk about the upcoming races. Thanks for being on the show!
amaterasu: Thanks for having me!
News Reporter: Daytona is obviously the biggest race on the GTPlanet Fantasy Series calendar, and you are making your debut in it. How are you feeling?
amaterasu: It's a good feeling. Having been in the sport for a decade, I'm happy to be able to check this off my to do list.
News Reporter: How important is this going to be for you?
amaterasu: I can't say it's anything like Monaco, or Indianapolis, or even Le Mans, but for this discipline, to write in history will be an honor.
News Reporter: You've raced all over the world, so how long will you be here?
amaterasu: I honestly don't know. I've always believed that if you can't put 110% effort into everything you do, don't do it. But at the same time, there isn't an excuse to not try. This may not be the biggest race I've ever done, but I want to make an amazing first impression, and that requires me at my very best.
News Reporter: There is a lot of competition among the women in the series. Angel, Kuni, quietgirl, RedDragon, and yourself in the series. How big is that for you?
amaterasu: I think people blow the whole female rivalry thing out of proportion. The five of us are okay with each other at the moment. We are all just competitors, and that's how it should be. It's good to see that number increase, but I could genuinely care less.
News Reporter: How competitive do you think you'll be from the get go?
amaterasu: I think we'll be really competitive. We have a technical alliance with Toyota Team Cuatro, and those four know what they're doing more than I think any other team in the field. They haven't imploded like KANS, and they aren't nearly as whimsical as TKU, so I think Toyota is the most viable car for success this season. It'll be great working with them.
News Reporter: What race are you looking toward the most?
amaterasu: Personally, I'm looking forward to the short tracks. Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond, Phoenix, Dover. I have no idea how good we'll do, but the insanity will be worth it. It's a blast running them in just about everything.
News Reporter: What race are you not looking forward to then?
amaterasu: Hmm...I think Eldora tops that list, and probably Watkins Glen. I love the idea of an endurance, but I just don't like the Glen. And Eldora seems like too much trouble for just 13,000 people in the stands. Good concept, but I don't believe in the points for it. We'll see when we get there. I could be wrong.
News Reporter: Final question before we let you go. Who's better; you or Angel?
amaterasu: Depends on what we're doing. If it's a DNF competition, she might beat me. But I think I can beat her in everything else.

If it's okay, can my primary scheme be the Hot Wheels one?

All my schemes look flawless anyways :sly: but I'd like the traditional Hot Wheels to remain my #1.

I can also imagine him saying "I know what I'm doing, being awake at 6:00 AM, which is more than what can be said about you..."
Hey! The rebellion only happens if I am denied coffee! I am otherwise innocent. You can prove nothing!

Hey! The rebellion only happens if I am denied coffee! I am otherwise innocent. You can prove nothing!

You cannot use caffeine to justify your actions, young lady! Claming that caffeine-based beverages are responsible for your psychological changes is a ridiculous idead that should banned from existence! I can certainly prove that much!

You cannot use caffeine to justify your actions, young lady! Claming that caffeine-based beverages are responsible for your psychological changes is a ridiculous idead that should banned from existence! I can certainly prove that much!
Shush. It's the Americanism. I blame Trump. And no, I don't make any sense right now. Being in college for 9 hours does this to me.

Shush. It's the Americanism. I blame Trump. And no, I don't make any sense right now. Being in college for 9 hours does this to me.

So that coffee is Mexican? Those damm Mexicans, making confusing coffee...

Also, 9 hours in college? Join the group, because I had roughly the same amount of class time in university starting from 11:00 AM. And with only one hour for lunch between 1:00 and 2:00 PM, plus a 8:00 PM exit time. I am probably not even thinking straight when writing these words... What managed to keep me awake during some of the classes I had was Google-ing things about the Renault Twingo and discovering that it had a brief appearance in Cardcaptor Sakura (don't ask, I just felt like day-dreaming about owning a first-gen Twingo as my first car). Talk about productivity, right?

Also, 9 hours in college? Join the group, because I had roughly the same amount of class time in university starting from 11:00 AM. And with only one hour for lunch between 1:00 and 2:00 PM, plus a 8:00 PM exit time. I am probably not even thinking straight when writing these words... What managed to keep me awake during some of the classes I had was Google-ing things about the Renault Twingo and discovering that it had a brief appearance in Cardcaptor Sakura (don't ask, I just felt like day-dreaming about owning a first-gen Twingo as my first car). Talk about productivity, right?
I'm still in college. I have 12 hour days when I have college.

Least we make damn good hot cocoa :P

Here on Mondays and Wednesdays I go through them 10 hour days, 8-6. But on the rest of the week, I only have to survive 3 :sly:

Least we make damn good hot cocoa :P

Here on Mondays and Wednesdays I go through them 10 hour days, 8-6. But on the rest of the week, I only have to survive 3 :sly:

Gimme me some, and I'll be the judge of that... :sly: :lol:

Well Wednesday is the only day where I have to stay in uni for so long, at least. For example, all I have to do tomorrow is survive a 2-hour class and that's it. I still think it's somewhat silly to only have one class on Thursdays when we have three straight ones on Wednesdays, meaning that one class from the latter could be moved into the former without much hassle, but what do I know right?

I have college Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-9, and work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 6-2 plus any call ins on the weekend.

Interview with Audi Sport Team America driver vetteman24:

News Reporter: You are on pole for the Daytona 400, How do you feel about your chances?
Vetteman24: I honestly am very surprised I'm on pole! I think we have as much a chance as everyone else in the field as these type of races you can start dead last and somehow find your way to the front.
NR: Being locked into your spot barring a major catastrophe how does that play into your duels strategy?
VM: It definitely plays a major factor as long as we keep a clean car we will have the best view from the start of the race
NR: Thanks!
VM: No problem!

Back