-Ford Ecoboost logos have been merged and are optional layers
-Tail light decal cleaned up.

Download here

Attachments

• Test Ford III_Render 2x.jpg
    Test Ford III_Render 2x.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
What do I need on it? The only thing I put was my number lol
Delete the mask layer. Whatever else is up to how good you want it to look.

Also, liveries aren't considered final until I make a conversation, where I expect all of you to upload a ZIP file containing a TGA of your paint scheme & pit crew or something saying you'll use your regular schemes

Delete the mask layer. Whatever else is up to how good you want it to look.

Also, liveries aren't considered final until I make a conversation, where I expect all of you to upload a ZIP file containing a TGA of your paint scheme & pit crew or something saying you'll use your regular schemes
Where do I delete the mask? (I'm a noob at this sorry)

Whatever works, man. With Porsche Cup being snagged between mort's sickness and a buggy Suzuka, and GTPFS falling into a lull again, I don't think it'll be a big issue.

I'm not planning on making cars for this series, but you have no idea how close I am to attempting to start/restart the RP-Slow-chat so that there's SOMETHING going on in any of the series.

I'm not planning on making cars for this series, but you have no idea how close I am to attempting to start/restart the RP-Slow-chat so that there's SOMETHING going on in any of the series.
Sounds good to me. But it also sounds like unnecessary bumping.

Sounds good to me. But it also sounds like unnecessary bumping.
I think it only become unnecessary if the thread and series have been inactive for a long time. RP in Porsche Cup isn't much of a thing, but the FS was at it hard for a good time until about New York, then almost all of it ended, aside from yall bringing me back to quo, with the '15 rookies taking the focus for a time.

I'm just itching for something that requires some creative thought other than schemes. I'm so anxious, I'm having a staring contest with printer paper deterring myself from drawing.

I have no problem with unnecessary bumping
Okay :lol:

I think it only become unnecessary if the thread and series have been inactive for a long time. RP in Porsche Cup isn't much of a thing, but the FS was at it hard for a good time until about New York, then almost all of it ended, aside from yall bringing me back to quo, with the '15 rookies taking the focus for a time.
This is all very true.

Some more series lore: Takes place in the distant future, all tracks are made via holograms, which allow essentially time travel. All cars are 100% safe, made with future technologies but act like 2014 Nationwide Series cars. The series is held by a nostalgic rich dude

Also, some more motivational music (Not girly pop, NSFW language)

I would do RP but literally nothing involving me happens at all here. Just cruising for laughs.

Jahgee...how do you not know EXACTLY when your spring break is?
I based it off of one person I know who was gone all last week, thinking this week would be spring break, turns out they left for a week, only to come back for a week and then have Spring Break for a week :lol:. Blame her, not me

Sorry, I just can't wrap my head around it considering when I was in school EVERYONE both knew and was counting the days, staff included and sometimes they were leading the count.

My Spring Break begins next Saturday and ends the Monday after Easter. And I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that those are the days off, especially when my Global teacher has it written on the board.

Back