RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
So, for the Indy 500, in theory it is possible to get 300 points :lol:, and it's possible for you to get as little as 6 :lol:

38HsEXs.png

Yes, a full race.

Every 40 laps will count as their own race, you don't receive points if you crash out and you start at the back for the next "race". If you go down laps during a "race", your points are multiplied by the amount of laps you competed over 40. The cars running will invert in order at the end of each race. The last "race" will count as double.

So, for the Indy 500, in theory it is possible to get 300 points :lol:, and it's possible for you to get as little as 6 :lol:

God damm, son! I actually thought about this race being an endurance race of sorts, and I guess I wasn't far off... A very interesting concept, you could reap big rewards or fail completely. You are truly a crazy genius, Mr. Jahgee.

God damm, son! I actually thought about this race being an endurance race of sorts, and I guess I wasn't far off... A very interesting concept, you could reap big rewards or fail completely. You are truly a crazy genius, Mr. Jahgee.
Having tested the ini I plan on using, the race will average about 200 MPH. So it will be a long video for sure :lol:

Wow, that reminds me of the videogame "Mashed" for some reason, now we're really going back to the roots of NASCAR with that one... Will we be transporting moonshine as well? :lol:
I just thought they were funny, and we could have the first 1 lap race in RACE B-Spec history :lol:

I just thought they were funny, and we could have the first 1 lap race in RACE B-Spec history :lol:

Hum, but which one? The 'Murican highway would be a great hommage to ye ol'moonshine days, but as an European, racing next to the god damm Particle Collider would be awesome... Heck, I think I'll pick the Euro track.

American one would be a 1 lap race, the Hadron Collider would be 3 or 4 laps :lol:

Now those would be some quick races... Or not. :lol: But hey, they would be a refreshing change from all the ovals and road courses, right? I dig these "fictional in realistic settings" tracks, they are an interesting idea to implement in racing games.

So how many people will actually download the file I put up with everything I used this season

:lol: one of the tracks I'm testing it only takes the leaders 5 laps to lap the guy in last in a full 42 car field

Latest Posts

Back