RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
Registering next season will require you to be signed into a Google account, this allows you to later edit your response should you need to without having to re-put in everything.

Registering next season will require you to be signed into a Google account, this allows you to later edit your response should you need to without having to re-put in everything.

Well, I'm already good to go then 👍

Guess I don't have to worry about this either, I already have a Google account ready to go. 👍

Oh no, this is a "I'm laughing, but deep down I am scared sh:censored:less of what Jahgee has in store" laughy face. Simple, really.
It's an amped up version of this season (The Indy 500 for example :lol:), if you guys like this season, you'll love next season

Last edited:
It's an amped up version of this season (The Indy 500 for example :lol:), if you guys like this season, you'll love this season

I just hope you can shorten the videos somehow. If you can't do it yourself, maybe someone else will (not me because I'm about as good with video editing as you are :lol:). If the races are any longer...

I just hope you can shorten the videos somehow. If you can't do it yourself, maybe someone else will (not me because I'm about as good with video editing as you are :lol:). If the races are any longer...
Indy 500 I want to upload full length, otherwise I'd be open to someone cutting down the video (I'd upload the full one later)

The series will be on it's own channel :lol:

Indy 500 I want to upload full length, otherwise I'd be open to someone cutting down the video (I'd upload the full one later)

The series will be on it's own channel :lol:

I can dig that, hope you'll be able to find help with that.

Well, it's not like there aren't useless channels/videos in Youtube already, so why not open yet another one? :lol:

I can dig that, hope you'll be able to find help with that.

Well, it's not like there aren't useless channels/videos in Youtube already, so why not open yet another one? :lol:
So, anyone with the experience and desire needed to make the videos with me next season, feel free to contact me here.

Oh no, this is a "I'm laughing, but deep down I am scared sh:censored:less of what Jahgee has in store" laughy face. Simple, really.
Oh I know that, 'tis the exact reason why I am laughing as well; trying to hide how nervous I am about how Jahgee might have just gone insane. :lol:

Sorry guys, no race today. Feeling really under the weather (Threw up last night and haven't had the stomach to eat anything since then)

Crap. That reminds me, I need to get my Piggz Stadium Car done. Sorta conflicted on what I want it to be out of the four choices I have for it.

Crap. That reminds me, I need to get my Piggz Stadium Car done. Sorta conflicted on what I want it to be out of the four choices I have for it.
Tentative race day is June 1st or so, so not the biggest rush

Is there anyone who would want to be a video editor for this series? I'd be down to letting someone edit down the ~1 hour video to 10 minutes or so (And maybe even commentate if the person who does it feels adventurous). Regardless of the editing, I'd love if someone could make me an intro for the videos next season

Is there anyone who would want to be a video editor for this series? I'd be down to letting someone edit down the ~1 hour video to 10 minutes or so (And maybe even commentate if the person who does it feels adventurous). Regardless of the editing, I'd love if someone could make me an intro for the videos next season
Once I'm free I can try an intro.

Once this dang fever goes away, I'll get chopping ;)
I'm scouring my music library to find a song for you to use in the preview, I'll let you know when I decide :lol:
EDIT: Here you go, what part of it you use is up to you ;)

Now I'm off to record Rockingham

Last edited:
Back