19. @rcb929 - 293
  20. @tbwhhs - 291
  21. @BKGlover - 289
  22. @Clayton Hardy - 287
  23. @DCybertron - 281
  24. @BRRT_Angel - 280
  25. @The Bman - 273
  26. @GTRacer22 - 215
I don't want to spend 10 hours uploading a video because the sound doesn't work when the sound is only engine noises :lol:
rigged. Jah 1st place. What are you, NASCAR? :P

I FURISTRONG'D!!! I FURISTRONG'D!! What?!?? :lol:

Then I got T-Boned. Wonderful.

I don't get that joke, but I bet it's related to some unlucky driver of sorts.

If GT was Furi Strong'd and T-boned, could we say he was F-boned?

Wait, that can be interpreted in many ways, especially bad ones... :crazy::lol:
Darn you naughty Niku! :P

Darn you naughty Niku! :P

BSIvAlL.gif
:P

Also, as I said, there are many ways you could interpret that... :sly:

You spelled Pippa wrong.

Leave it to the female driver to correct the male driver about another female driver... How fitting. :lol:

Well, at least we know where the problem comes from... And is there any feasible solution of it?
Looking for one now

Also, the points I posted earlier, the numbers are wrong (They're all 50 more than they should be), the gap to each position and the order is right though

Nope

If I made a conversation for people who already guessed to reveal the correct song, would you guys not cheat and tell someone else who hasn't guessed yet?

Well, if you are willing to place your faith on us lot, then I guess you could. But is a dangerous game, moreso than yours... :lol:

Monza bug, need your guys' thoughts on it

The first pit stop occurs on lap 3, but any car that tries to go further than that runs out of fuel and has to get towed to pit road. There's nothing I can do about except replace Monza with a different track. Should I replace it with something else?

The first pit stop occurs on lap 3, but any car that tries to go further than that runs out of fuel and has to get towed to pit road. There's nothing I can do about except replace Monza with a different track. Should I replace it with something else?

If there's no possible fix that'll solve that problem? I say fix it if that's the case, if you have a track in stand-by for replacing...

Yes. That sounds like it needs a good look-over, best thing would be to set it aside and not be rushed to fix it.

Also, I'll be changing something in how I record the races, it should make the videos smoother, at the cost of seeing the qualifying times and the post race results with everyone's names

Also, I'll be changing something in how I record the races, it should make the videos smoother, at the cost of seeing the qualifying times and the post race results with everyone's names

So no quali times nor full race results, eh? As long as you add them as spoilers in the post where the video is included, I don't that being a major issue. If the videos can be smoother, then I'm a-ok with it.

Latest Posts

Back