RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments

After watching Piggz, I've decided I don't want to suck anymore.

• @BKGlover -
  • BRRT_Angel - Stay
  • @Clayton Hardy -
  • CodDemon101 - Switch
  • DCybertron - Switch
  • Doodle - Stay
  • @DurWinning -
  • GTRacer22 - Switch
  • Gerarghini - Switch
  • Grandea GTR - Switch
  • @Harsk100 -
  • @Jahgee1124 - Switch
  • Michelin - Stay
  • Niku Driver HC - Switch
  • PatrisS136 - Switch
  • RACECAR - Switch
  • Smurfybug - Stay
  • @The Bman -
  • Tired iron - Stay
  • @nascarfan1400 -
  • @quietgirl -
  • raven214 - Switch
  • rcb929 - Switch
  • samurai8juice - Switch
  • swiftsmith - Stay
  • tbwhhs - Switch

If anyone else votes switch, the system will be switched

Rolling off after the pace car was the most time I'd ever been on camera this season. And 2nd to last in 5 laps... Well... Let's not talk about that.

JAHGEEE!!!! STOP BLOWIN' UP MAH INBOX! 16 messages, 15 for this.

The Piggz car looks OK, but I didn't realize the car was gonna be a test session car. I figured you'd put it on the regular template.

As for Season 2.....I don't know. Alan Kulwicki ended up being a bad pick, but I don't know if I can do any better, and I'm not even certain I will enter next season.

I'm debating over my decision on the switch pick, because Dale Sr. has been doing some real good driving for me.
But that just means someone might pick him before me next season, so I guess this'd make things fair.

MRW I didn't save the 1:50 replay in game and thus will need to rerun the race
9T1kgIr.gif

It was a great race too, since it doesn't exist I can recap it. Around 50 laps in, @Doodle retired in 19th place, guaranteeing me the championship. Around 10 laps to go, @Gerarghini pitted, putting me in the lead by 8 seconds over @swiftsmith, however @swiftsmith caught up to me, my car was around an 8th place car in terms of pace while @swiftsmith was by far the fastest of the cars that were still running. On the last lap, in the last turn, @swiftsmith bumps me, but it doesn't get me loose enough, so I win by .2 seconds :lol:

Damm, Jahgee is triple posting. That's how you know he's rather displeased with all the technical issues... :scared: :lol:

Also, one tiebreaker race? Looks like the championship decision has not quite been solved with the last "official" race. Well, off we go to Auto Club.

Also, if you want, after the final points are posted, you can challenge either the person above you or below you in standings to a race at Auto Club, if they accept there will be a 10 lap race with the winner receiving 5 points and the loser losing 3. Points as of now for comparison
  1. @Jahgee1124
  2. @Doodle
  3. @Harsk100
  4. @raven214
  5. @swiftsmith
  6. @Niku Driver HC
  7. @quietgirl
  8. @RACECAR
  9. @Michelin
  10. @nascarfan1400
  11. @Gerarghini
  12. @DCybertron
  13. @tbwhhs
  14. @BKGlover
  15. @Grandea GTR
  16. @Tired iron
  17. @samurai8juice
  18. @PatrisS136
  19. @rcb929
  20. @Clayton Hardy
  21. @The Bman
  22. @CodDemon101
  23. @DurWinning
  24. @BRRT_Angel
  25. @Smurfybug
  26. @GTRacer22

Well, quietgirl rarely comes here, so waiting for her to answer a possible challenge for me will be far too cumbersome and it'll be ages before it happens. So I'll just challenge Swiftsmith instead, as I trust my driver's skill.

Well, quietgirl rarely comes here, so waiting for her to answer a possible challenge for me will be far too cumbersome and it'll be ages before it happens. So I'll just challenge Swiftsmith instead, as I trust my driver's skill.
Challenges will open up after next race, you can discuss with people now, but it's no guarantee that you will end up being able to challenge that person

Challenges will open up after next race, you can discuss with people now, but it's no guarantee that you will end up being able to challenge that person

Fair enough, I am expecting some to not be bothered by this whole thing, so I don't expect to get my own desired challenge if the person says "nope"...

So Jahgee is basically making the NASCAR version of Street Outlaws list where you need to challenge people to get ahead. Count me out.
No, it's more of allowing people to have something else to look forward too after the season. Besides, 5 points isn't going to win someone the championship or losing 3 points will either, all it will do is allow for the series to have a little longer life.

No, it's more of allowing people to have something else to look forward too after the season. Besides, 5 points isn't going to win someone the championship or losing 3 points will either, all it will do is allow for the series to have a little longer life.
Well your idea is like the list on Street Outlaws. You can challenge someone to get something (a list spot in SO and 5 points here).

For those of you worried that Season 2 won't be for you because of the switch to a new ratings system, don't worry. The whole fantasy driver picking isn't dead, it is being retooled into another series. 2 entries per team, you source your own cars from the provided templates, each car has unique bonuses and weaknesses and it will run a companion schedule to the Crayola Fantasy Series (Which will go to 200 KM races, while the new series will be 50 miles)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back