RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
By the way, the only time things need to be on topic are when one of the following occurs
  • A video comes out (Would like at least 10 on topic posts for the video before slow chat can start again)
  • I make an announcement (Same as before, but only 5 posts)
  • A person in power says to

By the way, the only time things need to be on topic are when one of the following occurs
  • A video comes out (Would like at least 10 on topic posts for the video before slow chat can start again)
  • I make an announcement (Same as before, but only 5 posts)
  • A person in power says to
Did you get my form :3

Literally @Smurfybug
2b3.jpg

What do you mean, your regular car is made and competed in Daytona, it's up to you to find someone to make your Piggz Stadium car unless you want to use your regular car or make your own
Da heck is Pig Stadium lol

For the manufacturers standings, here they are as of Round 1 (Not gonna spoil which ones are which until the video comes out, which depends on when @rallymorten or whoever runs the RACE Heads YouTube channel can upload the video)
  1. 32.5
  2. 30.888...
  3. 30
  4. 29.5
  5. 25.5

For the manufacturers standings, here they are as of Round 1 (Not gonna spoil which ones are which until the video comes out, which depends on when @rallymorten or whoever runs the RACE Heads YouTube channel can upload the video)
  1. 32.5
  2. 30.888...
  3. 30
  4. 29.5
  5. 25.5

Dunno who's that second manufacturer, but damm that's a lot of numbers. 30.888? Talk about precise numbering...

Oh, that's it. Well, I eagerly await the video, hope that there will be no issues with the uploading.
It's up on Google Drive already, I just need someone with access to the RACE account to upload it there. If not, I can just upload it to my channel

@Jahgee1124

I tried Bikernieki but I have 1alpha and it's not working everybody and pace car stuck on cement retainer wall nobody move.
Also do you have the Papyrus extra track pack comes with 3 tracks there is a nice superspeedway road course.

@Jahgee1124

I tried Bikernieki but I have 1alpha and it's not working everybody and pace car stuck on cement retainer wall nobody move.
Also do you have the Papyrus extra track pack comes with 3 tracks there is a nice superspeedway road course.
I don't know what 1alpha is

I've tried them, they're OK

Back