Racers Reunited: GT Career Mode Challenge

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,386 comments

When free is for do race best?

• Total voters
@Woodski_427 : Why is your avatar pic a Triumph GT6 engine bay showing off three decidely tasty looking twin-choke sidedraught carbs?

Yours, by any chance?

@Woodski_427 : Why is your avatar pic a Triumph GT6 engine bay showing off three decidely tasty looking twin-choke sidedraught carbs?

Yours, by any chance?

Good spot! She used to be mine many moons ago, sadly not any more.

Yes they're DCOE 40s and it sounded almost as loud from the front as the back:drool:. It would snort and spit though the filters when cold :lol:.

Just before I bought it, the chap I had it off got them set up with medium jets and it showed about 130bhp on the dyno.

I'll see if I can get a couple if pics on, though there's probably some on an ancient thread...somewhere.

Do you know I remember those from Sick's GT racing thread. Here I've dug them out.

How on Earth did you remember that ? :boggled::confused::lol: I was thinking possibly further back - I actually had the car when I joined GTP. I also had this at the time, I needed a runaround :dopey:
golf_pic2.jpg

Anyways, anything occurring tonight? I might be pushed for time later, but if I need to make any purchases I should be able to get them done beforehand...

I've not actually thought of anything yet for this week, and I was considering having a night off. Happily take suggestions though.

Anything going on tonight? Last week I was too dozy to remember it was Tuesday. Lots of life rubbish getting in the way at the moment.

Yes. That is how out of sorts I am. I made a point about not knowing what day it was last week, not actually knowing what day it was at all. *ML.

I was going to suggest perhaps dicking around in the Gr.3 road cars. We've probably all got all of them, or at least some of them - and you can get one for 5,000Mi if you don't have one - and if we slap on Kerfufflebop and ban the winner from using that car again we should have enough stuff for an evening.

I'm probably going to be rocking in a corner somewhere drinking beer with beer chasers, because I've just packed my eldest off to university and, despite my being an emotionless automaton, I miss her.

tenor.gif

Anyone able to rattle off a list of them from the top of their head?
Oh, I think we know who can do that.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car
Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

(the Subaru and Mitsubishi are Gr.B Road Cars)

Oh, I think we know who can do that.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car
Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

(the Subaru and Mitsubishi are Gr.B Road Cars)

Alfa it is :lol:

I think I've got all the cars.

I've just remembered though that I paused last week's update. I've just hit resume and it plodding away. So when it's done...

Good recipe, Famine. Fun mixed up racing. Are you rocking back and forth in the corner?

Back