Racers Reunited: GT Career Mode Challenge

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,386 comments

When free is for do race best?

• Total voters
Chainsaw racing, awesome.

Frickin' frustratin' is what it is. Grrr.

Last edited:
I'd be up for this ZO.
But it seams that I've double booked. I've got a couple of IRL friends I race about with (MUGEN99 and RIPdrakey).
Is the lobby private or public?
What I'm asking is.......
Can I bring my pals to ya party?

Russ

Looks like PSN has thrown a wobbler.
Network service status says "some services are experiencing issues in gaming and social" and are "working on it".
:confused::confused:

Yeah, it's still on its ass, which would suggest that it's far from routine, which would suggest that we can forget it for tonight. Last three episodes of the Unabomber it is then...

Last three episodes of the Unabomber it is then...
The women in that show are exactly as annoying as the women in Mindhunters - oh, you're suddenly successful in your job, I hate you and want a divorce.

the plus side (for me then) is that i now have seen this thread ;). I would love to go karting when a room is up and psn network is working fine..:grumpy:

The women in that show are exactly as annoying as the women in Mindhunters - oh, you're suddenly successful in your job, I hate you and want a divorce.

Too true, definitely written to fit TV drama clichés.

Well folks, putting the disappointment of last night behind me, anyone up for this on Thursday?

Cheers, Zo.

Well folks, putting the disappointment of last night behind me, anyone up for this on Thursday?
I may be out, I may not. I have an event tomorrow that I may have to set off tonight for, but I'm still waiting on any confirmation for...

Well, I was going to suggest tonight as I pubquiz on Thursdays... but we'll see what's going on.

Should be good fun definately up for this
I may be out, I may not. I have an event tomorrow that I may have to set off tonight for, but I'm still waiting on any confirmation for...
sounds good to me, so, what track and settings etc? cheers
Well, I was going to suggest tonight as I pubquiz on Thursdays... but we'll see what's going on.
Same here. Free tonight but can't commit to tomorrow.

Okay folks, I've done a deal and got tonight free. Hope you can make it Pro and Famine.

Pro, you're testing my organisational skills with a settings question :). Generally, we have no tuning, only ABS and Drive Line assists, no boost, track edge grip real, slipstream real, short cut penalties on strong. We'll start with a short qualifying period, then race fastest first, followed by reverse grids for subsequent races, possibly with power penalties for people who win too easily :mischievous:

The tyres we'll use will be standard fitting for Karts (I think that's S/S?) and depletion will be at level 1 for both tyres and fuel.

I've probably missed something...

Cheers, Zo.

@IfAndOr @Sutsagrd @Team_SWE_1 @AndreasR

Sorry Zo. Only just saw this but I wasn't really free this evening anyway.
Hope you guys had some good races. :cheers:

Back