Racers Reunited: GT Career Mode Challenge

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,386 comments

When free is for do race best?

• Total voters
This is what happened to me with the wheel last night...
I pushed all buttons but the only thing that worked was to unplug electricity and USB cable:crazy::banghead:

Last edited:
This is what happened to me with the wheel last night...
That would have lowered your SR rating in a sport mode race. :dopey:

Unfortunately I hadn't got any of the cars or the credits to buy more than one. I'd also only recently unlocked the track and didn't really know it. So I decided to keep out of the way. :)

Hi @Zolon32 and @buybon355 and all the Racers Reunited - hope everything is going great!

Just a quick note to let you know about our 2018 Monday and Wednesday Programme in case any of you are getting Project Cars 2 for Christmas and have time for racing on both GTS and PC2.

On Monday's we will be reliving the Swinging Sixties - a time when the best drivers would race all year round in a wide range of motorsport disciplines from saloons to single seaters. We are recreating short seasons in BSCC, F1, Can Am, Tasman, Sports Prototypes and Trans Am using (where possible) the original tracks and using the Time Progression Feature - the original start / finish times and lighting conditions.

On Wednesday's we generally use the same tracks (as Monday) to save practise time, but the cars are a mix of new racers such as GT4, GTE and Aussie V8's and older ones such as in our recreation of the highlights of Ayrton Senna's Career from 1984 to '87.

I hope some of you can join us in 2018, but if I don't see you on PC2 have a very happy Christmas and a great new year. PS I'm planning to go to the first round of the BTCC at Brands Hatch next year to meet some more GT Planet members and it would be great to see Zolon and Buybon again!

and have time for racing on both GTS and PC2.

Chance would be a great thing Sick, but I think it would come in the shape of a letter from the wife's solicitor. I get on GTS about 30% of the time I'd like to. Writing's gone out of the window, woodwork has gone out of the window, reading has gone out of the window, and still I don't get enough time of GTS...

Cheers, Zo. (I Still have a certain T shirt watching over me as I do, mind. :))

The free PC2 demo on the PS store is worth downloading just to get a flavour of the game - which I think you'd like. Just make sure your rig doesn't go out of the window though. :P

Hello (says a voice from the past) ;)
I only just got GTS yesterday and hope to see you online soon.

It'll be good to have you aboard Mr Gear. (I take it that you're not Richard Gear, I'm not a big fan.)

Cheers, Zo.

Or Russ if I remember correctly. It's been sometime since those mad mini days with Mik! :)

Yep that's me.;)

Grand to have you back Russ (and relieved that you're not Richard. How embarrassing would that have been?)

OP updated folks, get those Gr4 motors would up and painted pretty. Let's do some racy stuff!

Cheers, Zo.

Grand to have you back Russ (and relieved that you're not Richard. How embarrassing would that have been?)

OP updated folks, get those Gr4 motors would up and painted pretty. Let's do some racy stuff!

Cheers, Zo.

Looks good Zo.
I've not got lots of cars yet but defiantly got a GR4 Lamborghini (Working on its livery).
Looking forward to racing with you guys again.

I've also not got many myself but it fortunately does keep giving me GR4 cars, so I've got 4 at the moment. I'll get them livery'd up.

Edit: It gave me another two last night! Unfortunately both were duplicates of cars I'd already got.

Last edited:
I've just switched my PS4 on (not for playing games of course) and spotted there's a system update required. It's only a small one but thought I'd mention it just in case anyone is planning on leaving it late to join tonight.

I've got my Megane and Scirroco ready. ;)

oot and a boot, so will catch you next time
sorry Zo but I'm going to miss tonight as need to be a taxi service at 9pm.

Hope to join next time.

Okay chaps. Coincidentally, the wife is going to call on me to ferry her back home after a Christmas evening with her mates tonight, but I don't know what time that'll be.

I'm of a mind to join the GBRC, where Numbnuts and CokeBloke do their racing on Thursday nights. They usually have a decent turn out, and if those who can make it from RR join in too it could be a strong grid indeed.

@JockeP22 @IfAndOr @Venari @Mr Gear @Team_SWE_1 @Flaco13 @AndreasR @jammy21 @lunchbox147 @Sparkz_360

That okay fellas? (I would have included Lili, but I can't recall her 'name' :dunce:)

Cheers, Zo.

GBRC are at Nurb 24hr tonight, in Gr4 motors. Room owner is cokebloke. He'll accept F/Rs from anyone who isn't already on his list.

Last edited:
I would have included Lili, but I can't recall her 'name'
That'll be @SerenityRiver you're after.

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, something came up. I did have a look later on but you were GBRC-ing* by then. How did it go?

I'll keep the cars polished up ready.

*Grumpy British Racing Club for those who don't know.

Hello all, sorry for the absence, my G29 has been a pain in the *** recently, not using it at the moment as I will be getting it replaced (hopefully).

I have a McVitie's Scirocco and am using it in Sport races to fair effect. Megane does seem quicker (although I don't have one.)

Sorry for absence. Would have played GT6 on Tuesdays but things have been off-kilter recently. Now it's GTS on Tuesday that's OK... but might be New Year before I join in. :D

Folks, OP updated, please let me know if you're coming, and we can kick off as soon as everyone is there. I'll open the room about 8.00pm.

Cheers, Zo.

Back