Racers Reunited: GT Career Mode Challenge

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,386 comments

When free is for do race best?

• Total voters
please let me know if you're coming
As usual, hopefully. And I'll also try to get there a bit earlier than recently.

Note to all: Just in case you haven't noticed, the race day has been changed to Tuesdays.

Disastrous connections stopped Famine and I joining in last night. We'll be with you in the new year if not the week before.

A very merry Christmas to all members of Racers Reunited and especially @Zolon32 @buybon355 @JockeP22 and @IfAndOr - congratulations on making the leap to PS4 and I hope you all have a great new year - virtual and real !

If you are lucky enough to get a copy of Project Cars 2 in your Christmas stocking, please join your old pals in "Sick's Race Room" on Mondays and Wednesdays whenever you're free.

2018 Programme.jpg

We are holding some Festive Fun races on Wednesday 27th December for the Audi A1 at snowy Bannochbrae, Scotland - join us if you can !

Disastrous connections stopped Famine and I joining in last night. We'll be with you in the new year if not the week before.
Yes, the lodge we were in near Dumfries had a wondrous 1.5Mbps connection over Wifi. We each tried tethering our consoles to our phones (4G there, at nearly 15Mbps) but it just wouldn't play ball for long enough.

I'm just going to tag @daan here too, as I think he'd enjoy RR.

And all the steam from the hot tub probably didn't help either. So you took your consoles with you! Got to (try) get your GTS and Skyrim fix I suppose. :)

**** Hoping you all have a good Xmas ****
image-1.gif

We are holding some Festive Fun races on Wednesday 27th December for the Audi A1 at snowy Bannochbrae, Scotland - join us if you can !

My lad dropped this infuriatingly complicated and challenging monstrosity on me for crimbo, so I'll do my damdest to be there tonight Sick. Spins and smash-ups galore...

Cheers, Zo.

this infuriatingly complicated and challenging monstrosity
There's nothing like a challenge to keep you going.

Slightly different for PC2. Sick will send you an invite which you can view. When you click on accept it'll fire up the game, if it's not already running, and take you straight into the lobby where you can then pick a car colour etc. You'll get the hang of it I expect. I'm not sure what he's doing, probably a bit of practice and then a race.

I swaer I'm going to to Polyphony jail. They won't get it, but someone at BMW's P.R. office is going to call them and complain, I'm sure.

I just painted an M6 GT3 in the Top Gear Britcar colours, with (obviously) the fake sponsors of Larsen's Biscuits and Peniston Oils. It's awesome. :D

There's always biscuits involved. :)

If you feel something is missing in life it is almost always a biscuit.

Happy New year all.

HappyMerry new Chrisyear everyone. PC2 still bating me with its devilish combinations. Just done an invitation event at some place in France in the Zakspeed Capri. It sounds like it wants to kill you, it handles like it wants to kill you, and the AI will not be dissuaded from doing exactly that on the first lap. There is NOTHING that can be done to prevent them. Aargh! Ace motor though. Completely the opposite end of the spectrum from GTSs Beetle...

Speaking of which, see you tonight, to blow off some of those crimbo cobwebs.

Cheers, Zo.

Excellent. As it happens I've recently been given a Gr.3 Beetle on the daily marathon thingy. Mind you I've not tried it out yet. I'll spend a few hours tarting it up. Or at least 5 minutes anyway.

I must give that Capri a go too.

Excellent. As it happens I've recently been given a Gr.3 Beetle on the daily marathon thingy. Mind you I've not tried it out yet. I'll spend a few hours tarting it up.

Ditto. Eugh, Beetle. *bowk* I'm going to have to by one too, poop.

Last edited:
I got the Cobra free today
It gave me one of those just the other day. I got that new Chevy yesterday. It does seem to like giving me some expensive cars recently, Gr1 and VGTs mainly. Well those and a few GT86s'.

I'll get back to you on Zach's Capri.

I've noticed that Zo has plans for a Supercar Handicap Championship. Tuesdays from the 6th Feb. It's on a separate thread which I don't think many have spotted. Go and take a look.

Last edited:
I've noticed that Zo has plans for a Supercar Handicap Championship. Tuesdays from the 6th Feb. It's on a separate thread which I don't think many have spotted. Go and take a look.

Cheers Paul 👍

Just a few piccies folks

Charge!

20180104142757.jpg

Steady on the throttle Mark

20180104142601.jpg

Steady on the throttle Mark

20180104142551.jpg

Steady on the throttle... Suts!

20180104142449.jpg

20180104142509.jpg

Not sure if Paul's wanting to be a teenager, a mutant, a ninja, or a turtle. Make your mind up Paul!
20180104142543.jpg

20180104142743.jpg

Cheers, Zo.

It's the Alfa C4 Gr3 Road Car on S/S at Alsace Village tonight folks. Tuning prohibited, with power penalties for being quick enough to win, he he he.

The car is available for a limited period in the Mileage Exchange, and it's absolutely belting to drive. Roll on 8:30.

Cheers, Zo.

I think you can count me out for this week. Even though I've had a flu jab I seem to have perhaps caught this Aussie flu. Whatever it is it's certainly knocked me for six. I've been hoping it would ease up in time but it seems to be a persistent little virus.

Have fun and I'll catch you next time.

I think you can count me out for this week. Even though I've had a flu jab I seem to have perhaps caught this Aussie flu. Whatever it is it's certainly knocked me for six. I've been hoping it would ease up in time but it seems to be a persistent little virus.
👎 Bad news Paul. Get well soon, as they say.

Whatever you do, grab the car whilst it's up on mileage exchange. You can't buy it at the dealers, and it is really nice.

See you later, Zo.

Folks, I'm afraid I'm scuppered for hosting this Tuesday's racing, my Mrs has booked us in for a social event with clients of ours.

If anyone has any idea they'd like to try out, please stick a line on the thread, and I'll think of a title to suit :mischievous:

Cheers, Zo. And, have fun y'all.

How about general Group 4 with BOP on one of the circuits that comes up a fair bit in Dailies? Brands Hatch GP?

ow about general Group 4 with BOP on one of the circuits that comes up a fair bit in Dailies? Brands Hatch GP?

And so it shall be... (Couldn't think of any innuendo for the title. Suggestions on a postcard please...) Grope4, maybe?

Back