Racers Reunited. It's over! RR GT6 is no more. Tuesday's will now be for GTS (Maybe PC2 some times)

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,681 comments
see you all late January again :cheers:

It'll be good to have you back Hakan, in January 👍

I will be missing tomorrow nights race as I am going to be seeing Josh Widdecombe live on his latest tour.

Some people just have no commitment!

I might be away from GT for a little while - I'm ok

It'll not be the same without you Paul. Good luck with whatever is keeping you away :(

Cheers, Zo.

Just thought I'd pop in to say Thanks again for letting me try to race... sadly my connection was bad (again) and the track started "skipping" for lack of a better description. I wonder if my poor connection was why I could only hear parts of the conversations? Anyways, it was nice to see some of the Zero Cup crowd (Jocke, Suts, BB) that I remember having great races with!

Looks like I'll just stick with the Time Trial at the Ring (if that's ok with everybody). A few more tries there experimenting with setups should get me close to the goal hopefully!

Again, thank you and cheers to all!!!

Last edited:
Yeah it was good to see you baron , shame the connection gods were at play. You missed some great fun and a real good laugh.

Thanks bud... I've been missing out on tonnes of good racing, but it's better for me to bow out instead of dragging the room down with me. I love my country, but our internet SUCKS!!! Especially if you live outside a city, where the service turns into third world standards.

Cheers

Thanks again for letting me try to race... sadly my connection was bad
Good you could join us for a bit Baron. :tup:Shame about your connection.
Zero cup and this, racers reunited are still going strong so you'd be very welcome to join if you can. You're not the only one with a difficult internet!!

Great fun with Zo's Zamm revival. Jocke and I should have won that last race but we were being too nice and Jocke was texting!! As usual I had inconsistent pace.
:cheers:

Racers Reunited. MAZDA AUTOZAM, MIDFIELD REVERSE, Tues 29th Nov, 20:30GMT

Anyways, it was nice to see some of the Zero Cup crowd (Jocke, Suts, BB) that I remember having great races with!
Yes, good to see you Baron. Shame you couldn't be with us on that final lap in the video above.

Looks like I'll just stick with the Time Trial at the Ring (if that's ok with everybody).
I assume you mean the "Kaz TT".
Yes I don't think I've mentioned it in here but the TT is still open in club events. Polyphony must currently be doing some server maintenance or something because the lap times aren't showing on the PS3. There was a Dane I think setting some real fast times Monday and around 20 laps have been set so far. I'll have the list updated in the weekend.
Here's the thread anyway;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tt-nordschleife-time-to-beat-8-16-990.350659/

missed some great fun and a real good laugh.
we were being too nice and Jocke was texting
As shown in the video. T'was fun. :lol:

I think it was Aaroh who introduced me to the joys of Beetling about on a race track. Let's do it again.

Full upgrades allowed (except turbos). 794kg minimum weight, this allows 100kg ballast for weight distribution flexibility. 98BHP, 365pp, C/S tyres. Should make for some interesting laps of Grand Valley.

Cheers, Zo.

I don't seems to get specs right. What VW Beetle we're talk about?

Sorry about the confusion Jammy, I didn't know there was an even slower Beetle :eek:

I'm hoping I can join you all tonight
I will try my best to join you guys tonight 👍

It will be splendid if you can chaps. And thanks for clearing up the matter about which car Jocke. I really should pay more attention :dopey:

Cheers, Zo.

I love the Beatles, I've got all their albums. I think they may have dabbled in some mind altering substances during the mid part of their career, but that's just my opinion.

Best gig I ever went to was Paul McCartney in Earls Court, London. Maybe I'm amazed easily, but it was spectacular.

It was good to race with you guys again. Races were close and super fun.
As always Jocke, your wipers were on. :lol:

Thanks for the races Zo. See you guys soon! :)

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

That was one of the closest racing events I've ever been in. And I can't believe I beat Jammy!!!...although strong slipstream was only reason I could keep up and BB had less HP!:D

Great racing. I must watch the replays. We were all going round corners 3 abreast and once 5!!! With minimum contact. :bowdown::lol:

More of this type of racing please Zo. And great to race with Jocke and Aaroh. And of course Rob who kept coming from nowhere and scaring me as he shot past in his McLaren. :eek:

:cheers:

It was interesting. I have ever before be able to get away from others with splitstream setting "Strong". It must has to been something to do with the combo. When car is slow enough it can be done. I tested splitstream with Jocke when we were last two in some race and yes it didn't help you much and we couldn't catch lead group.

Last edited:

Helluva win, Rob! @thehobnob97
A champions drive for sure.

As always Jocke, your wipers were on.
👍
I tested splitstream with Jocke when we were last two in some race and yes it didn't help you much and we couldn't catch lead group.
It didn't work because I sucked and couldn't go fast. ; )
Thanks for pushing me down the straight though, jammy.
It was a nice boost of km/h.

Great videos @JockeP22 it looked like great fun.
Watching Rob losing control in the McLaren cracks me up every time. :lol:

Lance Stroll was a big talking point during the evening, hence the thumbnails. Just in case you were wondering, Paul. Apparently he's the second coming. Just ask Rob : D
Staind - It's been awhile. A favourite.
Yeah the whole album is ace in my opinion.

Latest Posts

Back