• Total voters
Funniest moment -

Bb- at least 130R is flat in the evo suts
Suts- is it?
Bb- yeah
Suts-(a mile wide ) no it isn't!

Hehe
'GO!man' strikes again.

Little refinement to the ever evolving regs for French Roulette folks. Lowest power chap gets 50 points, second 48 etc, with two bonus points for anyone who picks the lowest power on their own, with out any others matching it. Bonus point for fastest lap.

Congratulations to Mark, who took top marks in our French Roulette shenanigans. From what I've been able to see of the replays there was a lot of very close racing, which is what it's all about as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't really matter who wins, especially when I come 5th. I managed to run wide on the first corner of the first lap in the first race, and didn't get much better from then on 👎

Special mention must go to Daan, who racked up 120 points in three races. If he'd been able to stay for the fourth, and had continued to score at the same rate, he'd have taken the honours.

Another special mention(s) are due to Jocke and Paul, I think, for coming along and battling with a tricky little monkey. They made it our best turn out for ages.

For those who are keen to see where the points finished, it was like this... (Disclaimer, my maths might be wrong!)

Mark, 163

Famine, 146

Sparkz, 142

Andreas, 137

Zo, 130

Suts, 123

BB, 100

Jocke and Paul also took part, :)

Cheers, Zo.

Congratulations to Mark, who took top marks in our French Roulette shenanigans.
Jocke and Paul also took part.
Had a close finish with Suts in the second race I think it was. Fun little car.

I felt inspired earlier in the evening yesterday to create a tribute livery to the 'French' knnnn-iggits
from the Holy Grail with it being the French Roulette last night,
and recreate one scene in particular on my Honda's doors.

full

I felt inspired earlier in the evening yesterday to create a tribute livery to the 'French' knnnn-iggits
from the Holy Grail with it being the French Roulette last night,
and recreate one scene in particular on my Honda's doors.

That sir, is truly excellent work.

Just one question ZO, how was my points? I suppose there was not many to count :lol:
GOOFY
Aaargh! Sorry for not including you Goofy. I was under pressure to finish the entry, we'd arranged to go to a local pub quiz with some neighbours, and they were knocking at the door.

You managed 71 points. However, my maths might be wrong...

That sir, is truly excellent work.

Here here.

RALLYCROSS!

On Tuesday we'll be heading for Big Willow (sorry BB) to get our motors dusty. The cars in question are:

Mini Cooper S '65. Set at 190% power and 100% weight.

Toyota 200GT '67. Set at 64% and 103%.

Alpine A110 '72, set at 71% and 118%.

Tuning will be allowed.

Grids will be slowest first/reverse and rolling start, to allow for the field to get through the hole in the wall without undue grief.

Details of the particular peculiarities of our Rallycross version of Big Willow will follow shortly....

Cheers, Zo.

AAAAAAARGH!!! I've done video clip capture to demonstrate the Rallycross track, and 'shared' it with youtube, but it hasn't come up on my youtube account. Can anyone tell me how to get the damn thing onto youtube, so I can make a link, or set it up so that people with a PSN account can view it?

Cheers, Zo.

I still have this one from last time Zo hosted this rallycross thingy. :lol:
It was at Ascari then but the idea is the same.
Edit: I've completely forgotten how I captured Zo's voice along with the replay
on the good old PS3.

Last edited:
I still have this one from last time Zo hosted this rallycross thingy. :lol:
It was at Ascari then but the idea is the same.

Ah, the good old days.

Minor tweak to the settings for two of the cars chaps.

The Mini will be at 95% weight, and the Toyota at 94% weight. Use any or all of them, we'll have short races, just like the real thing. In fact, depending on how people feel about it, we could have a tournament with semi finals and A and B finals, and get some spectating/shouting abuse action in.

Cheers, Zo.

I never spotted it while racing but that's one hell of a bonnet ornament that @Famine has got on his Mini.
He must have been using chasecam to be able to see over it!

Amusing bonnet ornaments aside, I'm sorry that the Rallycross thing was spoiled by the damn game's refusal to have some dirty fun. All in all, a bit of a disappointment.

However, on to Tuesday 11th September...

Inspired by the success of the racing during Famine's crazy Tokyo escapade, I've taken a leaf out of his book;

The circuit, Yamagiwa II.

Target time, 2:00.000.

Only regulation, C/S tyres. (This is an attempt to give a little parity to the manner in which each car produces its lap time. However, this will still allow for a vast range of characteristics for various cars.)

You can tune anything you want.

Points, 12 for a win, 10 for second, with 9,8,7 etc following. Bonus point for fastest legal lap.

Penalty for dipping into the 1 minute laps, half points lost for that race. Get below 1:59.500, or dip into the 1 minutes twice in one race, and it's 75% of points lost for that race.

Race duration, 10 minutes, plus finish lap.

Event settings, strong short cut penalty, no other penalties. Tyre and fuel degradation off. Slipstream and track edge grip real.

Rolling starts (To eliminate 4WD advantage) with fastest first for first race, then reverse grids thereafter. (However, anyone getting into the 1 minutes during pre-race qualifying will go to the back of the grid.)

Any car, the crazier the better!

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Bonus point for fastest legal lap.

A person who does an illegal lap time does disqualify themselves from that particular race's fastest lap time bonus, of course. In fact, I think I'm going to aim for a sub 1:01.000 lap, and expect to gain a bit of pace through the evening.

See you then fellas 👍

What's the rough PWR people have been getting to suit the times? I've been away since Thursday until just now, and I'm out all day tomorrow, so I've had no practice, won't be able to have any practice, and am going to have to guess my way into a car.

Back