Racers Reunited. It's over! RR GT6 is no more. Tuesday's will now be for GTS (Maybe PC2 some times)

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,681 comments
Great fun racing last night. Good to see Mallet back on track too. Amazingly close racing in the Elan.

Bit of an anticlimax finding out what CHYLB stood for. However if I'd only known that before getting in the Nissan I might have been in the right state of mind to get Zo and famine! :D

Thanks Zo for another great idea and everyone for close racing.

:cheers:

Bit of an anticlimax finding out what CHYLB stood for.

The mind boggles as to what sort of sick perversion Suts' mind thought it might be :lol:. (He always struck me as a man with a secret.)

Anyway, I'm chuffed that C.H.Y.L.B. went down as well as it did fellas. I got a telling off from the Mrs for being too loud, so I must have been having fun.

Modesty does not permit me to announce who scored the most points through the evening, suffice it to say that Famine was only 1 point behind that particularly awesome guy (whoever he was), with Venari just 2 more points back. Then it was BB, Mallet, Suts, and Jocke, who picked the pace up towards the end, but had suffered a bit in the first couple of races.

Onwards and upwards.

Cheers, Zo.

Is it when the wife wants a bit and rings you up and says "come home you lucky bastar'd ."
Hi all hope your keeping well ,miss you guys !
had to give up on ps3 as my brake was getting on my t!!!s and was unable to sort it ,,gts soon are you guys ps4ing yet ?

had to give up on ps3 as my brake was getting on my t!!!s and was unable to sort it
That's a shame because you don't need brakes with us (because we're not competitive). ;)

There will probably be a progression over to GTS since this is usually the most user friendly of the racing games. There's a few to choose from now though - which is good.

Hi folks. Sorry it's quite late in the day for the announcement of the ladder, but I've been trying to avoid the issues with handicapping that dogged us during the Coupe Handicap Championship. Not sure I've avoided them, but...

So: Bottom of the ladder is;

That old favourite, the Ferrari 365 GTB, a dream to drive, and the quickest here.

Next rung, BWW M4 Coupe. Used to good effect in the Coupe Championship, it's almost as nice to steer as the Ferrari.

Third rung, BMW M3 CSL 03. It's not a premium car, but is a premium drive. One of my favourites in the game.

Fourth rung, Alfa 8C. A second slower than the CSL, with a lot looser back end, but thundering good fun.

Fifth rung, NSX R 92. Drives differently, sounds different, and anyone who can win with it is a bit of a legend, perhaps.

Sixth rung, really? Is anyone going to get here? If they can, it's the Maserati Granturismo S for them. And good luck!

Seventh rung, Mercedes C63. A slipping, sliding hooligan. Seriously, if anyone gets up to this car, and hangs on to it, they deserve a medal, in my opinion.

Go get 'em people!

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Admin here. Would that be the M3 Coupe '07? The M4 is a 2014 model.

There are 3 NSX's from '99 but none are type R. Type S yes. The earliest Type R I can find is a '02 (premium) model, is this the one?

Where would I be without you Paul? The M4 is just listed as M4 Coupe in my garage, with no year attached. (I'd been messing with the M3 from 04, and I'm easily confused.) The one we're using is the M4, not the M3. The NSX is listed as NSX R '92, and that mistake was straight forward stupidity.

Lists updated 👍

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
What's the fuel/tire consumption?

I'm not sure if I'll make to first races but definitely interested to join.

and that mistake was straight forward stupidity
There's that many variations it's an easy mistake to make. 92 it is then.

All cars purchased and painted in matching colours. I'm probably being a bit optimistic getting the Merc ready. Come to that maybe the Maser and NSX too. I could be sliding down the snake rather than climbing up the ladder. :)

Just a thought about our friend Jocke; I could be wrong but I don't think he's got too many credits*, so (if he can make it) which cars would you say are the priorities to get? The Ferrari is the dearest I think.

*I believe he made some poor investments with the money he got from selling his fleet of Z8s. Timeshares in some properties in Monaco I think. :P

What's the fuel/tire consumption?

Normal Jammy. I'm hoping it won't play a big part.

Just a thought about our friend Jocke; I could be wrong but I don't think he's got too many credits*,

I understand that those hardy enough to gold prospecting in the seasonals are guaranteed a return of around 2.6M Paul. I'm sure that Jocke's got the skilz, as they say. Even silvers should bag enough loot for the first three quite easily.

Cheers, Zo.

I assume we are racing these in stock condition but do we change the oil or not?
Zo hasn't mentioned it but they will be stock and it's almost certainly the case that an oil change is factored in. So go ahead and get yourself lubed up!

Hopefully see you tomorrow. 👍

I do hope they drop the "magic" oil nonsense in GTsport. Very unrealistic.

I could be wrong but I don't think he's got too many credits*,
You're not wrong there, Paul. I believe I have around three hundred thousand credits to my name at the moment. I won't be able to make it Tuesday however, my sister is coming to visit tomorrow from Barcelona. Looking to join you lot next week though.
So go ahead and get yourself lubed up!
Ha!
0ezW_f-maxage-0.gif

That old favourite, the Ferrari 365 GTB, a dream to drive, and the quickest here.

Next rung, BWW M4 Coupe. Used to good effect in the Coupe Championship, it's almost as nice to steer as the Ferrari.

Third rung, BMW M3 CSL 03. It's not a premium car, but is a premium drive. One of my favourites in the game.

Fourth rung, Alfa 8C. A second slower than the CSL, with a lot looser back end, but thundering good fun.

Fifth rung, NSX R 92. Drives differently, sounds different, and anyone who can win with it is a bit of a legend, perhaps.

Sixth rung, really? Is anyone going to get here? If they can, it's the Maserati Granturismo S for them. And good luck!

Seventh rung, Mercedes C63. A slipping, sliding hooligan. Seriously, if anyone gets up to this car, and hangs on to it, they deserve a medal, in my opinion.
Is the NSX R definitely the Standard 1992 and not the Premium 2002?

Amusingly, I've driven 4.5 of these (the half is same car but different type) in the real world - and I think @Venari has driven at least one of the other two (I remember a tale of an excited passenger)

Is the NSX R definitely the Standard 1992 and not the Premium 2002?

Yep, it's the 92 version. The 02 job is too quick to fit that slot. The CSL is standard too, but they both drive very nicely (in our virtual world anyway :))

Cheers, Zo.

Back