London
nowcontrol
Racing Car Drift Trial: Special Stage Route 5 Clubman

DT#38 - Racing Car Drift Trial @ Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#38] - Racing Car Drift Trial @ Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
PD, are you really running out of car/tracks already? This is absolutely identical to the IA drift event if you do it with the RX-7 Touring Car.

9509 points...4629th in the world:lol: with my SRT8 touring car. I see ALOT of the top people using the Deltawing and the Merc SLS AMG GT3..Using my verrry limited tuning skills I tossed a tune in my Anniv Merc and gave it a try..it seems like it would be a decent drifter but I guess I'm just use to my Dodges

Did a 16,7k run with the BMW VGT. I have a solid tune on it and it's my main go-to car for racing car drift trials.

I believe the tune is created by @shmogt . i'll have to have a closer look on the tune sheet to verify that it is that tune.

The car handles really well and sticks to the drift angles like a tic to a dog. Was a tad sceptic about the tune at first since the gearbox isn't subject to any alterations, but somehow it still works wonders.

Did a 16,7k run with the BMW VGT. I have a solid tune on it and it's my main go-to car for racing car drift trials.

I believe the tune is created by @shmogt . i'll have to have a closer look on the tune sheet to verify that it is that tune.

The car handles really well and sticks to the drift angles like a tic to a dog. Was a tad sceptic about the tune at first since the gearbox isn't subject to any alterations, but somehow it still works wonders.
This one http://www.teamshmo.com/gran-turismo-6/drift/bmw-vision-gran-turismo/ It is the car I use for seasonals whenever I can. I always score super higher. Best I ever got with it was 15th in the world. had to make sure to get video proof of it lol

This one http://www.teamshmo.com/gran-turismo-6/drift/bmw-vision-gran-turismo/ It is the car I use for seasonals whenever I can. I always score super higher. Best I ever got with it was 15th in the world. had to make sure to get video proof of it lol

I'm sorry but... 7100 pts. is'nt even top 250, its wrong to say you got 15'th when you go out on the first day, final rankins is what counts. Always.

That said. Nice video! What's the song?

I'm sorry but... 7100 pts. is'nt even top 250, its wrong to say you got 15'th when you go out on the first day, final rankins is what counts. Always.

That said. Nice video! What's the song?
This video was months and months ago. I started in the top 10 and recorded this after a few days later. I am not sure the final ranking of the event, but I'm sure it was very high.

This video was months and months ago. I started in the top 10 and recorded this after a few days later. I am not sure the final ranking of the event, but I'm sure it was very high.
250'th was 7400, you where 7100. ;)

Back