Racing instead of playing

• Thread starter ZOPPO GT
  • 13 comments
Germany
Hamburg
Hello to all guys who are tired of just playing around.
I like to start a racing club for real racers. I had enough from 5 laps racing under unreal conditiones. I like to race as real as possible. Do you think the same way? If yes, we could start a racing club for real racers.

What´s different?
We race without driving aids in historic cars, because before 1980 no car had driving aids. Cars made after 1980 can use ABS. Younger cars from 2000 can additional use ASS. That´s it - no other fake stuff. And we will race with full damage on, because in real life your car will have a damage if you crash into a guard rail. And sure we race with gas consumption and tire wear at stage 1 or 2 - more is unreal. And changing weather and daytime too. And we will race with Racing Tires. Because there is no real racing around the world with Comfort or Sport tires! Have you ever seen a real race in real life without racing tires? For that reason: No more ******** with road tires. It´s completely unreal to race with 400 hp cars on road tires by using all kinds of driving aids. This is gaming for children, but nothing for real racers.

And we don´t do 5 lap racing. One hour or more is realistic racing. We can do One Make races or we race with a custom BOP. The BOP is based on power and weight only. No more cheating with PP. Tuning is allowed in any way. But no rear wings on cars made before 1970. By the way, if you tune a road car with engine stuff, supercharger, racing suspension, racing brakes and racing tires it is no longer a road car - it´s a race car now.

I´m looking for fair drivers only! Respect and clean racing is required. "Fair comes first - victory stands last!". Selfish and ruthless drivers are unwanted. Drivers who "must" win under any conditiones are unwanted too. Those guys have to stay away, because it´s a shame to ruin the race of others for personal advantage.

If you like this idea of racing please let me know. It could be the first step for a realistic racing club. My idea is one race per week, plus one day for practice and adjustment. We race with all kind of cars and classes. But absolutely not with VGT or Vision cars. These cars don´t exist in real life and are pure fake stuff. We can do single races or championships too.

Information about me:
I´m a German resident and for this reason the time for online racing will be about 8pm CET. Mainly we can race on sunday, monday, thuesday and wednesday. Other days can be possible too.

Now it´s up to you.
I´m looking forward for guys who are also tired about 5 laps fake gaming. Let´s start a new season with realistic racing. Answer this thread or contact me via GT7. My name: ZOPPO--GT

Happy new year to all racers!

You drive your daily driver at normal traffic, on normal roads and with a speed limit. No big deal. Go on and try our Comfort Hard Tires on a race track without a speed limit at full throttle and see what happens. I hope you will survive this expierence. Daily driving is absolutely no racing - just sayin´.

Good idea, I’m a casual racer, don’t expect super performance from me, but would entertain a gentlemans racing club, old cars, as realistic environment as possible, true to life on track behavior, assuming “perma death”. The only thing 100% participation not always certain, if thats fine then I would love join. I’m CET+1, 🇱🇻 Latvia

Good idea, I’m a casual racer, don’t expect super performance from me, but would entertain a gentlemans racing club, old cars, as realistic environment as possible, true to life on track behavior, assuming “perma death”. The only thing 100% participation not always certain, if thats fine then I would love join. I’m CET+1, 🇱🇻 Latvia
Hello Pepeyoshi. Sure, you can join in. Fair drivers are always welcome. We are no "professionals", but we love good and fair races. A respectful behavior is more important as the victory. We race every Monday at 8 pm (CET) and change cars and classes every week. I will send you a friends request via SONY GT7. Next Monday we do a 1989 Group C race. For informations look at "Green Hell Drivers" news. See you on track.

Hello Pepeyoshi
I can´t find you at GT7, do you use a different nickname when playing GT7? Anyway, if you like to join us, please send a friends request to "ZOPPO--GT". Than at the SONY NEWS you can read the rules and important informations about the races. Look for "GREEN HELL DRIVERS". We are no "professionals", but we like fair and clean races.

Our next race is next Monday 8 pm (CET). We race with a special custom BoP. What you need for it is a Porsche 962 = 483 kW (656 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs) or a Sauber C9 = 466 kW (633 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs) or a Jaguar XJR-9 = 390 kW (530 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs).
Tuning is free. Settings: Tires RH, Damage high, fuel consumption level 7, tire wear level 4, penalty high. It´s a fuel efficience race. We start with 100% fuel tank. Only "one" pitstop for refueling is allowed. You have to find out the best settings for your car between speed and fuel consumption. That means low RPM and a long gearbox and low fuel injektion. It´s a 12 lap race at Nürburgring Nordschleife. 200 liters are the limit for the race. That means 2 x 6 laps with 2 x 100% fuel tank. It´s a game of speed and consumption to finish the race.

Informations: We race every Monday at the same time, mostly at the Nordschleife. But we change from week to week the cars, the class and the lobby settings. Every race day is different, but we race at minimum 60 min - mostly a bit longer. Sometimes we do Spec-Races (same car for all) too. But everytime we race with high damage and penalty on. If that is OK for you come on and join the "Green Hell Drivers". NOTICE: We always race in a very fair and clean way. We are friends on track - NO enemies! Fairness and respect comes first - the victory stands last. We don´t accept any selfish or agressive behavior.

And we share any settings about all cars if anyone need it. We have no secrets about setups, aero settings, tuning or anything else. Because we like to race with equally conditiones. We use the party when we race for important informations only.

Hello Pepeyoshi
I can´t find you at GT7, do you use a different nickname when playing GT7? Anyway, if you like to join us, please send a friends request to "ZOPPO--GT". Than at the SONY NEWS you can read the rules and important informations about the races. Look for "GREEN HELL DRIVERS". We are no "professionals", but we like fair and clean races.

Our next race is next Monday 8 pm (CET). We race with a special custom BoP. What you need for it is a Porsche 962 = 483 kW (656 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs) or a Sauber C9 = 466 kW (633 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs) or a Jaguar XJR-9 = 390 kW (530 hp) and 900 Kg (1985 lbs).
Tuning is free. Settings: Tires RH, Damage high, fuel consumption level 7, tire wear level 4, penalty high. It´s a fuel efficience race. We start with 100% fuel tank. Only "one" pitstop for refueling is allowed. You have to find out the best settings for your car between speed and fuel consumption. That means low RPM and a long gearbox and low fuel injektion. It´s a 12 lap race at Nürburgring Nordschleife. 200 liters are the limit for the race. That means 2 x 6 laps with 2 x 100% fuel tank. It´s a game of speed and consumption to finish the race.

Informations: We race every Monday at the same time, mostly at the Nordschleife. But we change from week to week the cars, the class and the lobby settings. Every race day is different, but we race at minimum 60 min - mostly a bit longer. Sometimes we do Spec-Races (same car for all) too. But everytime we race with high damage and penalty on. If that is OK for you come on and join the "Green Hell Drivers". NOTICE: We always race in a very fair and clean way. We are friends on track - NO enemies! Fairness and respect comes first - the victory stands last. We don´t accept any selfish or agressive behavior.

And we share any settings about all cars if anyone need it. We have no secrets about setups, aero settings, tuning or anything else. Because we like to race with equally conditiones. We use the party when we race for important informations only.

Thanks, I will join. This Monday however I’m on a business trip to Denmark, as I was saying 100% attendance not possible, there’s adult stuff that needs my attention. But will definitely be willing to race with you guys in the coming weeks. My PSN id was changed, I guess it could be a reason you didn’t find me.

Thanks, I will join. This Monday however I’m on a business trip to Denmark, as I was saying 100% attendance not possible, there’s adult stuff that needs my attention. But will definitely be willing to race with you guys in the coming weeks. My PSN id was changed, I guess it could be a reason you didn’t find me.
Hey Pepeyoshi. No problem, we don´t have a full house anytime. Someone is always busy with something. If you have time we will be glad to meet you at our racing club. Have a save trip to Denmark. See you soon on a race track. Best wishes.

Hello to all guys who are tired of just playing around.
I like to start a racing club for real racers. I had enough from 5 laps racing under unreal conditiones. I like to race as real as possible. Do you think the same way? If yes, we could start a racing club for real racers.

What´s different?
We race without driving aids in historic cars, because before 1980 no car had driving aids. Cars made after 1980 can use ABS. Younger cars from 2000 can additional use ASS. That´s it - no other fake stuff. And we will race with full damage on, because in real life your car will have a damage if you crash into a guard rail. And sure we race with gas consumption and tire wear at stage 1 or 2 - more is unreal. And changing weather and daytime too. And we will race with Racing Tires. Because there is no real racing around the world with Comfort or Sport tires! Have you ever seen a real race in real life without racing tires? For that reason: No more ******** with road tires. It´s completely unreal to race with 400 hp cars on road tires by using all kinds of driving aids. This is gaming for children, but nothing for real racers.

And we don´t do 5 lap racing. One hour or more is realistic racing. We can do One Make races or we race with a custom BOP. The BOP is based on power and weight only. No more cheating with PP. Tuning is allowed in any way. But no rear wings on cars made before 1970. By the way, if you tune a road car with engine stuff, supercharger, racing suspension, racing brakes and racing tires it is no longer a road car - it´s a race car now.

I´m looking for fair drivers only! Respect and clean racing is required. "Fair comes first - victory stands last!". Selfish and ruthless drivers are unwanted. Drivers who "must" win under any conditiones are unwanted too. Those guys have to stay away, because it´s a shame to ruin the race of others for personal advantage.

If you like this idea of racing please let me know. It could be the first step for a realistic racing club. My idea is one race per week, plus one day for practice and adjustment. We race with all kind of cars and classes. But absolutely not with VGT or Vision cars. These cars don´t exist in real life and are pure fake stuff. We can do single races or championships too.

Information about me:
I´m a German resident and for this reason the time for online racing will be about 8pm CET. Mainly we can race on sunday, monday, thuesday and wednesday. Other days can be possible too.

Now it´s up to you.
I´m looking forward for guys who are also tired about 5 laps fake gaming. Let´s start a new season with realistic racing. Answer this thread or contact me via GT7. My name: ZOPPO--GT

Happy new year to all racers!
GT is just a video game and always will be. Race it how you like it. Good luck with the series.

Hi guys, is this still on? It sounds very good to me, I am racing with VR and I just got my shifter as well, so I would love to race some older cars online (obv the shifter will cost me some laptime I assume, but we will see). I am DR B.

Btw. I am German as well, living in Malta though

Back