Racing Schools

I've recently been wondering how much driving school costs so one day I would go to one even though Im only 14 and know a lot about racing and car models! There are many schools ,but which one is the best one to start a good license and start racing?

Hmmm...driving schools.  That's a good question.  :conf:  I know Panoz has a driving school in Atlanta, and I remember seeing an ad for what I believe was Dick Barber's racing school in Las Vegas, but I'm not sure.  I'll search around and see what I can find...

Ah, yeah, I bet that's the one I was thinking of.  I know that Audi also has driving schools all across Europe.  Maybe you could go to one when you visit your dad.

I know it wont be much use to you but we have got loads of racing schools over here. Nigel Mansell has a driving school at Brands Hatch where you will start by driving a small car and progress into driving a single seater. At some circuits, you do a similar thing but at the end you drive an F1 car but that costs about £1000. If you are only 14, try karting - it is cheap and will be more fun.

A single seater?!  That's awesome!  Have you taken any of these schools, Phil?

In the future after I get my drivers license. Even though my mom lets me drive her Plymouth Neon for  learning at a highschool and other locations. One time my sis let me drive her car at a cemetary and barely cleared a tree. She was surprised but I pretty much wasnt because that day I played GT2 for like 3 hours. :)
My sis actually let me go past 30 mph in the cemetary and she kept telling me what to do but I really didnt need any asisstance. But both my mom and sister's car are automatic. And well its not a as fun as standard.

:lol:  I think playing GT2 really does help you with real-life driving skills.

I haven't been to a driving school yet but I will when I can afford it.

It was the other way around for me when I was learning to drive. I was much better and neater on GT2 when I started to drive.

Quote: from Phil on 4:57 pm on June 20, 2001[br]I was much better and neater on GT2 when I started to drive.

Really?!  I'm suprised it woked the other way around.  :conf:

Back