Racing Wheels

Are those wheels really worth the extra money. Do they play better than the control. I was going to get one but I wanted to see what you guys thought about them first.

After i learned to use mine i love it.But mine is a smaller handheld and they don`t make it anymore.I`ve used the full sized ones though.It ddoes take some patience and getting used to.The worst part about them,if you get an adjustable one is,when you get it set up for one game you usually have to set it different for another.I want one with a memory.

The Force GT wheel is great.  It is adjustable so that beginners can have some steering assitance in order to get used to it.  There are actually four or five levels of assistance ranging from alot to none.  The feel is awesome.  There are tiptronic style shifters on left and right, and the wheel can also be used to navigate menus, or you can use a controller for that.  The one thing I had to figure out was how to keep from scooting the pedals out of reach when driving hard.    Overall the wheel gives you a great feel for what your car is doing and it allows for very very delicate steering adjustments in order to get that perfect line through a corner.  You know when your inside tires are on the edge of the pavement etc.  

Logitech finally shipped me my review wheel.  I'll give it a try and let you guys know what I think.

How durable does the Logitech wheel look? Are the brake and accelerator pedals metal or plastic?(esp. the stems that the pedals are connected to.) How about the gear shifters? Is it going to stand up to some heavy use?

Latest Posts

Back