Rafael's photo-mode! *TAXI PIC ADDED!!!*

rperazza
Whell...i'm beginning in the art of taking pictures in photo-mode...i'll upload some of the pictures now, and the rest later...hope u like it!!!(sorry about the english errors)

Audi R8:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

That's all for today, i'll be uploading some pictures of other cars later...hope u like those... 👍

Here are some of the Ruf Yellow Bird after some of the funniest laps of my life...reason: try riding this car with those endurance's tires + turbo...it rocks!

RUF Yellow Bird:

Hope u like those too...

Nice pictures! They look very plain but really effective!

Do you race?
Is that photoshopped or just a background piece at one of the photomode locations (I'm thinking Times Square or Shibuya)?

No offence but... You can't tell the differenc between an yankee yellow cab and a Tokyo Cab? It's obviously one from Times Square... :indiff: ^^"

Toni Babelony
No offence but... You can't tell the differenc between an yankee yellow cab and a Tokyo Cab? It's obviously one from Times Square... :indiff: ^^"
I'm Australian. There's my exucse, right there ...

The shots of the RUF are awesome. I have mine in yellow too, and I love it. Except for when tryin to drift it, and the tires brake loose a lil too much and my bumper kisses the wall.

Back