Rafael's worksheet to organize/store/print/etc your GT4 settings.

Discussion in 'GT4 Tuning' started by Rafael Mendes, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Rafael Mendes

Rafael Mendes

hey guys and gals...i did today a worksheet in excel for printing and organizing settings of my cars on GT4, and i thought it would be useful for you too...
    the file for excel is compacted (because the forum doesn't accept xls files) and attached to this thread. any idea/sugestion you guys have pleeeaaazzz give me in this thread, ok?
    thks!

Attached Files:

2. Duke

Duke Staff Emeritus

Thanks for posting that here, Rafael. Hopefully people will get some use from it.

I have a similar database that I made for my Palm handheld. It charts laptimes by track, car, series/race, mods, and suspension settings. It's invaluable to me for recording what I did and how I've got my cars set up.

3. Zardoz

Zardoz

I set up an Excel spreadsheet too. Each sheet in the workbook is a differerent brand. I arranged things differently, but its basically the same as Rafael's. Sure is handy for keeping track of settings. If you have more than three settings for one car, its really worthwhile.

4. Rafael Mendes

Rafael Mendes

Ohh...Thanks guys! this file is helping me so much about tunning my GT4 cars, hope it help other too... =o)

5. djaft3rb3ats

djaft3rb3ats

yup, ur welcome, it helps me too, thanks a lot and good work

djaft3rb3ats

6. HDT

HDT

Thanks Heaps Rafael :) this will help me alot :)

7. Dr_Watson

Dr_Watson Premium

been meaning to make one of these... now that we can't save settings its "back to paper" i guess. was going to dig up my old GT1 sheets and modify them, but this saves me the hasstle. :)

8. Torana05dude

Torana05dude

Why didnt I think of that. . . . . Thanks Rafael.
    It certainly beats my scraps of paper with scribble on them!
    :cheers:
    maybe now I'll stop putting my WRX settings onto my CLK GTR! :O

9. Rafael Mendes

Rafael Mendes

I did one on Access more sofisticated that you can filter by type(race or drift), or name of car or maniufacturer etc, and easily store it.
    its in attach

Attached Files:

10. djaft3rb3ats

djaft3rb3ats

o dang, nice one, who taught u how to use excel and access, cuz i honestly am not savy like that

djaft3rb3ats