RAMS WIN!! RAMS WIN!! [spoiler]

he's not lying. a HUGE upset, but i have rooted for the pat's for a couple years now. i'll admit it, i had my doubts. they came out playing though, and never really stopped. the 4th quarter sucked for them, but they shined through.

go pats!

I've been rooting for them my whole life, and I knew they could do it.

/me notes that the Pats were underdogs vs the Steelers, the Raiders, and the Rams.

I'm glad the Pats won. And there is no spoiler about it. I would asume that most people watched it or found out from someone else before they came to this forum.

This is probably the only thing I've ever seen Klos get excited over. :)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I guess the Superbowl really was fixed... ;)

Tom, there is something I'd like to say to you. Actually, there are several things I'd like to say to you. It's just that GTP's language censors would cut them out, so I won't bother. :irked: :D

I thought for sure the Pats were giving up in the 4th. But gawd, whatta final play... :eek:

It's a good day to be a New Englander. :cheers:

Originally posted by risingson77

Tom, there is something I'd like to say to you. Actually, there are several things I'd like to say to you. It's just that GTP's language censors would cut them out, so I won't bother. :irked: :D

I thought for sure the Pats were giving up in the 4th. But gawd, whatta final play... :eek:

It's a good day to be a New Englander. :cheers:

Plus I would respond with:

I'm rubber, your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. :P

;)

Originally posted by kyle
Hmm, maybe they did! :D

Nah, it was fair and square, I was just referring to another thread from a few days ago that someone had posted a rumor that the superbowl was fixed so that the "Patriots" would win. ;)

Back