Randymchickenf's Drifting Video's, Updated 21/08/06

England
Devon
Ive just updated this post with some new replay files, see below. Feedback please, and thanks for the comments on my first attempt :cheers:

Heres a video of me drifting part of Grandvalley East reverse in a ginetta and in an RX7. If you like this, youll love the two .max files below đź‘Ť

UPDATE 21st August '06

Heres the update as promised, i didnt get round to this quite as soon as i was hoping, but the WRS this week gave a good opportunity so heres two new drift laps. Im happy with 95% of the Buick lap, and about 90% of the Mercedes lap. I had a better merc lap, but promptly saved over it after finishing the Buick lap. I did these two on Arcade mode +20%/-10% before you ask for settings. Both files are PAL .max replays, i would love it if someone could make them into a video by any means possible; as my digital camera has recently broken, and i dont have the tools to directly record the image to my PC.

Buick GNX '87 at Apricot Hill (.max)

Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II at Apricot Hill Reverse (.max)

Very not bad. Nice consistancy. Long, smooth drifts are always good to see:)

However, I would get rid of the AIDS. You're giving control to the computer and it will ultimately limit what you can do.

Nice drifts,very smooth:tup: ,although you have to try drifting without aids to undrstand the meaning of drifting...i liked your drifts but i can't accept that a real drifter would be using aids...

Keep on drifting and get rid of this aids mate!:)

Theres only aids on one of the cars, think it was the rx7...and that was just 0,10,0. So i had the majority of aids off :P. Ill turn them off and try to get a whole lap going...not this week though. Too much going on with BC6 qually and WRS. Cheers for the positive comments :cheers:
also got to get me a dfp, or some cheap wheel...

Randymcchickenf
Theres only aids on one of the cars, think it was the rx7...and that was just 0,10,0. So i had the majority of aids off :P. Ill turn them off and try to get a whole lap going...not this week though. Too much going on with BC6 qually and WRS. Cheers for the positive comments :cheers:
also got to get me a dfp, or some cheap wheel...

No,don't buy a cheep wheel..i have done that and i'm cursed the time i bought it..i use a driving force wheel(it's the model before dfp with 200 degree steering i think..),and the missingless steering of 900 degree make my drifts so unsmooth..give the money you need to have the best resault..you become a better drifter..ok,that's my opinion but i think it's the best one...

keep trying mate!:)

Back