Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Sounds interesting, I'll test somes cars out and get some liveries sorted.

Looking forward to seeing your liveries. I really need to start making detailed sets. All I really do in the editor are basic repaints and rim swaps.

@Nick Cannella @LineR32 I'm already thinking ahead to next week's event (assuming either of you can attend). Here are some ideas:

M3 Sport Evolution Meeting (BMW M3 Sport Evolution '89 One-Make) (N200)
Japanese Classics of the 80s & 90s (N300)
Raptor Survival+ (Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '11 One-Make) (N400)
World Hatchback Championship (N300)

Which one appeals to you the most?

The M3 is pretty fun to drive. I'm open to anything though...

Yeah, I'm pretty partial to the M3 event myself. It has a pretty celebrated racing history. Should make for some pretty fun liveries too. Maybe I'll even make one of my own. Just need to come up with a race schedule if we go that route.

Guys my apologies as I will not be able to make it. I committed to race but completely forgot about a birthday party for our 2 year old nephew this early afternoon. I will definitely be on next week.
Again sorry.

Good series of hatchback races today. Thanks to everyone that came out. @Senail27 it was good seeing you near the end of the lobby. Hope to see you pop in a bit more.

I tried out a pretty good M3 E30 tune from praiano @LineR32 . Don’t know if you’ve tried it yet. Maybe if you like the tune, we can go with that one-make for next Saturday.

I have one of Team Shmo's tunes for it. It still likes to drift though. I like Praiano's tunes but I don't use the ones that have massive rake on them.

This Saturday's event has been determined. The event for 1/26 will also be a one-make featuring the Ford Raptor.

@LineR32 @Nick Cannella I have you guys penciled in for the E30 event this Saturday since you both seemed to be interested in the premise.

Keep in mind that power/weight settings can be adjusted from their stock values, hence the HP/lbs. being different. It’s just very limited.

@Nick Cannella @LineR32

I already have an event in mind after Raptor Survival+:

Japanese Classics of the 80s & 90s

It'll combine the car themes of Japanese 80s Festival and Japanese 90s Challenge from GT5. The track selection will be patterned after the Japanese Championship event from the same game. Grand Valley Speedway will be replaced by Dragon Trail (Seaside). I'll also make use of Tokyo Expressway (South Outer Loop) to bump the race count to 6.

I don't think I'm racing today and I don't know if this is the controller dying, or signal interference. I've the controller plugged in and tried the reset button on the back of the controller and syncing it.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm racing racing today and I don't know if this is the controller dying, or signal interference. I've the controller plugged in and tried the reset button on the back of the controller and syncing it.

Interesting. Well, you’re more than welcome to troubleshoot in the lobby.

Latest Posts

Back