Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Tomorrow’s event is the U.S.A. vs. Japan N400 series. There will be a total of 6 races, possibly more if time allows. Check out the master post for details.

@LineR32
@Nick Cannella

There were some really competitive races today. Unfortunately, there was also a lot of poor etiquette with both of you being bumped around the tracks. That’s the downside to opening the room up. I may just spectate from here on out and try to keep a better eye out for problem drivers. Just tag them during a race if something major happens to either of you and I’ll boot them. I hope today’s event didn’t turn either of you off from this ongoing lobby.

I just finished tweaking the track/lap combos for next weekend's series and I've managed to amaze myself: zero races at Tokyo Expressway and Willow Springs. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the race schedule.

Last edited:
After this Saturday's Toyota 2000GT series, I'm going to open the flood gates and no longer limit the event to Japanese road cars. Road cars will continue to be the focus with special weekly themes, but I'm going to broaden the range to include ALL manufacturers, thereby extending the range of classes from N100 to N1000.

Looking to drum up some GTP participation for this weekend's series. Please feel free to share this thread with other users.

A few specs have been changed for tomorrow's event:

Boost: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Mechanical Damage: Light
Grip Red. On Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

We'll see how things play out. If favorable, we might keep these specs going forward. I want to keep the races competitive, but I want to reward skilled drivers as well. Please let me know if you have any objections to these changes.

Room is up. Check the master post for the ID.

Update: the room has been cancelled due to lack of participation.

Last edited:
This past Saturday was a dud. One person entered the lobby in the first hour, but they didn't even have a 2000GT. I feel like this could've been a fun series. Anyway, I'm at a loss as to what I should even do about the lack of participation. Should I change the date/time? Are road cars just not that much of a draw anymore?

Due to a scheduling conflict, the event has been pushed back to the following day: Sunday, 12/23/18, 12:00-2:30 PM. (EST)

Back