rate a car!

ok this idea was from chronix13 i saw it on the gt2 forum so credit goes to him.... i name a car the next person rates it from 1 being really bad to 100 being great.... and write comments if you fell like it.. then when your done, you name a anothother car and the following person will rate the car you named... and so on and so on.

car:Mazda Rx-8

Ok, hope it works.

Mazda Rx-8=90%

The car has excellent acceleration because of its rotary engine. I used it in the GT series in Beginneers to close all of Beginneer's Race Series and it gave one of the most challenging experience. It can give a serious challenge against all the Rally Cars.

The -10% was cuz it has not enough HP. I mean , come on! the RX-7 can be modded up to 700 HP!

Here is the next car:

BMW Mini Cooper

R34 Skyline (Vspec-II) 82%

unbelievable acceleration, monda top speed with a tranny, and it handles like a boat. a boat on the ROAD. plus, there's just too many variations of them. gets boring after a while.

Opel Astra Touring Car

i have a 300zx and i luv that car when ihit 4th gear i pull away from any car and i have 6 gears so by the time i hit fourth im gone then i can cruise

Originally posted by 1mic
800hp is not considered RAW power??

Raw power isnt the key, my griffith only has about 640 bhp but it can own an R34 skyline with 1000bhp

1. It goes around corners
2. It weighs about halft the weight of an R34
3. It has a Rover V8 giving it more torque
aaaaaaaaaanyway

Opel Astra Touring Car = 85%
This car handles great is easy to tune and can be used for many different championships. The only bad thing is that it wears its tyres quicker than JGTC cars like the denso supra/calsonic skyline etc.

My car Corvette Z06

Y2T: thanks for getting this thread back on track... the format shouldn't have been too hard to follow.
:rolleyes:
Now, if you change the car you posted, I can join in! I don't have a Z06.
:thumbsup:

FTO LM Edition 95%
Easy to drive easy to set up, mental accelleration, great road car and a fun rally car to use in 2 player races. Although comes in some awfull looking colours and can be a tad on the tame side.

Why no Like The Z06????

A good one this time ok hmm lets see now Ford GT40 Road car

GT40 Road Car-65%

The sound of the engine alone makes this car desirable, but I just couldn't make th car competitive. Maybe I suck....

S2000 LM Race Car

S2000 Race car

40%
I dunno it seems just a bit too generic like PD couldnt be bothered to make it origional looking. Handles very well.....boring but well.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 (go on I dare ya to make one bad remark about this car :P )

TVR Tuscan Speed 6
:sleep:
Just kidding!!

Great car! Good power and lots of torque, plus i love the color choices. Just wish i could really own one. :D

Mercedes-Benz CLK D2 touring car

You big suck up you! :D

Mercedes Bens CLK D2 tourer

see what I said about the Opel Astra Touring Car above. I give the merc 90% though I prefer the silver colours.

Car Mazda 787b

Edit: This post referred to the CLK D2 Touring car, but Y2 treed me on the answer...

85%. Needs more ground clearance for anything besides mostly flat tracks. Good balance of power and handling, but not an acceleration rocket. Competitive and worth owning.

Further edit: The unmodified CLK Touring car will outdrive pretty much all of the JGTC cars, and will hang with the C5R Vette.

Now: Tommykaira ZZII.

The ZZII is #1 on my list of cars. It is 4wd, handles like a dream car, Is good on tire wear and fast as hell!

Next up....
Ruf RGT

RGT = 80%

Has a ton of HP but also steers quite well. One of the main reasons i don't give it 90% is because they put it in TT Attack #10 which i despise so much.... :mad: :mad:

Next car: Castrol Tom's Supra JGTC

75%

Haven't driven it very much although it's a quick car. took off the 15% because I'm not a big fan of FR drivetrains

Next Car: Subaru Impreza LM Race Car (excellent for rally racing)

Subaru Impreza LM Race Car
60%
i also use this for rally racing, and it served me well. but other than that i use the FTO LM, too bad that car was already used.

Next car:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno Version (it's my favorite drift car)

Sprinter Trueno: 5%, Sold it the second i got it :D

ooooooooooook...........Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, 93%
I think its a great car, loads of torque down low, great handling, smokes the C5-R in EVERYTHING.................what do you think?

GT40-you aren't supposed to rate the car that you want other people to rate...

But anyway,

50%, never really used it for races, but just driving it, it wasn't responsive, and not much fun to drive...

Next car: Mazda Demio GL-X :lol:

Hmmm Demio GLX
Crazy Foo ass box car :D
50%
Is a bit underpowered but is a funny ass rally car and since I won the car in GT (well the demio A-Spec) Im kinda attached to the thing. Ok ok ok ok ok here come anoter car

RUF Rgt

Again almost retarded :crazy:
ok 60% you can get it up to a high HP, but HORRIBLE understeer, only good in straight lines

Pennzoil Nismo GT-R
YAY! i did it this time :lol:

75%, great car, good power, good handling, but I never raced with it as I had better cars than it...

Next car: Mercedes Benz SL600

33.3%
Dont really care for this car too much, more of a luxury-family car. Shouldn't be in GT3 cuz its too heavy, yet it is a nice car. Not one to race with though. Just my opinion.

NEXT CAR ~ MAZDA RX-7 RZ

The Mazda RX-7 Type RZ is definately among GT3's worst handling and poorly rendered vehicles.

PROS:

Nicely designed concept,
600+ hp upgrade,
fast
good price

CONS:

Rendered poorly in GT3 (look at those damn ugly jagged lines),
Poor handling (oversteering, powerslides),
Only one choice of color (white),
Not much improvement from the stock RS,

REPORT:

Design: 4/10