• Thread starter Concept
  • 19 comments
Yall All are way off! nowhere near a 10 ha
Id give that game a 20!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
What is this Solid Metal 2 thing? I don't think I've ever heard of it.:lol:
OMG Tom its only like gonna be one of the best sellers for the ps2!!!:D

IGN :eek:

it was given a 10 by PSM Magazine, and was Game of the Month in their latest issue. there's a walk-thru in it too. i just wish i had a PS2 so i could see what everyone is so excited about.

mgs was the best rpg i ever played and i cant wait for the 2nd installment on ps2 , oh yeah i'll be playing this game for a month solid

10:eek: :eek: :cool:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I just rented it. WAY TOO COMPLICATED! You can no longer take the enmeny guns, your stuck with the junk you start out with. and you can't break necks anymore, the only way to "kill"(besides guns) the enemy is to kick them off a high area or to throw them off the side of the ship on the level I'm on. Other things: They said there were areound 18 enemies, and I killed 5, but really don't think there are any less, if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by BMW///M3
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I just rented it. WAY TOO COMPLICATED! You can no longer take the enmeny guns, your stuck with the junk you start out with. and you can't break necks anymore, the only way to "kill"(besides guns) the enemy is to kick them off a high area or to throw them off the side of the ship on the level I'm on. Other things: They said there were areound 18 enemies, and I killed 5, but really don't think there are any less, if you know what I mean.

Um....BMW I own this game and Im sorry but you CAN choke people out. :confused: Are you sure you were doing this right? Also I thought it was awesome how you can kick them over railings and stuff. I would still rate this game a 10!

YEah, I figured it out right after I posted that, a few days ago. yeah a
10, man, I like it when you get a get a head shot, and they loose a pint:lol: :P. I was amazed when I accidently threw them over the side of the ship, after I beat it, I'm gonna try it when I knock them out, instead of kill them ;). MAn the story line gets GOOD! It is predictible, but throws you off at the same time.

I'd give this game about a 7/10. The gameplay is GODLY, but the story is nowhere near as good as the original MGS.

It's a really good story up until you make it onto the "arsenal". Then the story gets as bad as it possibly could get... The ending isn't all that rewarding either... The game is worth the time to play, but definetely not worth the buy, you'd be better off buying the original Metal Gear Solid, THAT game is a 10/10.

I gave it a 9.5.
Some things could've been done better. I agree with hybrid on some parts. The ending was a bit mushy, but I did however like the main plot ending. I really like the detail they put to the game, and all the secret stuff you can find. But what I really like most of all, is the optional side-job from the original MG of collecting every dog tag!

Overall, the game was awsome, and deserves to be on top 'till either FFX, or something else tries to top it for best game.

Back