RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
You make it look so easy!

You are right, how can anyone escape and miss this type of beautiful work and passionate dedication !?!

Wasn't in here since a while and I have to say that all your creations are simply mindblowing.

Can't even pick out faves because they're all perfect.

Keep up the brilliant work! :cheers:

Thank you, StrayShadow!

It's been 4 months since my last post here. I didn't touch GT for a long time, but I did two IRL photoshoots and a lot screenshots in The Crew, which is a really great game in my opinion. And yesterday I finally did a new one in GT!

Double Unicorn

Also, want to show you guys some of these IRL pics. Click on it to see a full album.

-

-

And The Crew screenshots, of course.

Happy New Year!

The next one is kinda special. This picture appeared in my mind more than 4 months ago. I tried to make it in September, but failed at "take a screenshot" stage. Next months I tried to make it more "clear", thinking about details. More than one week ago I finally took few screenshots with car, buildings, Mount Fuji, wheels and asphalt. Then I working on it leisurely for one week and now it's finally done! I like it. Do you?

Waiting

That has to be the first time I actually like the look of a California. Fabulous work as always.

Back