• 748 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Welcome To Rayquaza's Gallery!

Enjoy your visit and don't forget to comment!

This gallery is fully Dedicated to GT4, and you can see all my updates by simply browsing to my pages.

Last edited:
Update #1:

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

Edit:

Update #2:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR:

Update:

Lancia Delta HF Intergrale:

Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport:

Aston Martin Vantage V8:

Enlarge everyone of them else they won't be clear.

not a bad start at all. just a little more brightness and you should be fine. you did better than when i first started. i'll be waiting for the next updates.

Finally got holf of 2 of the 4 secret Black racing cars!

The Mazda:

The Nissan:

I really enjoyed racing these cars so i did my best on the shots too!

Edit:

Decided to make some more:

Pagani Zonda LM Racing Car:

Mazda 323f:

Toyota MR2 Super Charger:

Hey, thanks for your comment. Love your shots, the MR2 stands out to me because of the vivid and bright colours. Hope to see more of you!

Thanks guys for the comments, i'll update again as soon as i've got some good shots!

pretty good shots of late. i like the second, third and 4th zonda update. the 323F looks pretty good too. keep em coming.

Decided to make an update:

Isuzu Bellet GT-R:

enjoy and enlarge, and also do please comment.

The Zonda set got my vote of these, good compositions and I like the monotone colouring, it's quite rarely used. Good job! 👍

- R -

Update:

Mitsubishi Galant '89:

Honda Accord Euro-R:

Subaru Legacy Blitzen:

Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept:

Cizeta (I Was angry because i won the yellow but i wanted the red or black one, so i made just one shot:ouch: ):

Thanks GTpinoyboy.

Also ppl, i'm busy with a drifting 500 R now.. made a shot and some others coming too.. And don't forget to check update 5!

Update 6:

Mercedes Benz Evolution II:

Audi Le Mans Quattro:

Fiat 500R:

more coming soon

i like the euro r sets. they've got a good angle and is pretty clean, same with the viper and the mercedes shots. i just dont like the rims on that car too much. i don't know, just doesn't suit it as much. but that's just me. picture wise it looks pretty good. the lighting's pretty nice, though a bit out of focus on some areas. same with the cizeta. but they all look pretty cool though. the fiat's looking good too. hope to see more from you soon.

Thanks and yes you probably will, At least my Ford GT '05 with the concept rims and a Nissan Pao Rally car and a fully spoonized Honda City:sly:

Major update:

Suzuki Cappucino:

Ruf:

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R:

Ford GT '05:

Toyota Carina ED '88:

Honda Prelude SiR '91:

Nissan Pao (More to come from this one):

Mercury Cougar '67:

Remember to comment and enjoy!

Back