• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 34 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Here's what's yet to come.. i got Tourist Trophy now :)
And be sure to check out any updates too!

It's a thumbnail, click it.

Actually i didn't leave the watermark, i edited it out, lol :)
Thanks btw.. it's just a preview, wait what's next to come :)

Okay, here is my first update! :D

Enjoy and Happy new year!

Thanks Detroit_Racer.. I'm most proud of my drifting 7 Star honda pic (pic 4), what do you guys think of it?

Actually i fell afterwards... but this picture creates the illusion that it's drifting..:D

check out my winning pic here then ... it looks like a drift, but, what actually happened was i landed badly after the first hill of deep forest. the rear broke traction and i was trying desperately to dump speed only i slid right off track. haha.

that drifting pic looked a bit blurry for me, the rest looked just fine. you might wanna try focus on different parts of the bike and play with shutter speed. you may get some interesting pics. here's one from me focus on the front wheel:

Yeah Empty space, i see. Nice pic :D Are there still TT competitions?
and Kaede i always experiment, but i must agree the effect on that pic looks sweet 👍
And the blur on my pic really added something to it, imo. What do you guys think of the Suzuki shot? It's really crisp i think :)

unfortinately no, afaik, alpha hasnt been around for quite a while now. though, if there is itd probably be better to start in the gt4 comp area to get more attention since a few people there have TT, just dont have much reason to take pictures in it atm.

Nice shots, I like the 3rd shot, best of the lot 👍 I need to get some multi bike shots.

Thanks guys, it's easier to make pictures clean in TT then in GT4 that's for sure.

Latest Posts

Back