RB20DET Powered

• Thread starter HackiRoku
  • 16 comments
Canada
(Quebec)Canada
Hacki_Roku
Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) Drifting

More a skills video than showoff, enjoy it!
Feel free to leave comments.

pretty smooth, though i cant stop thinking that you used staggering tires...

and also, liek i do with other vid posting newbies,

Post your vid here instead of redirecting.. how?

all U-Toob vids have the same URL but for the final set of coding.. in your case, it's XTKk8tIyio ..

so take that, and put it between the following; [ youtube ] without the spaces & [ /youtube ] again, without the spaces... so then you get something like this...

Thanks for the tips,

First thanks for your post. And for the ''staggering tires'' im not sure to understand well, but no! Im using N1 tires for both, front and rear, sorry to say that, but mixing tires really suck, only beginner use that startegies to makes her drift lot easier, and dont be mess, this skyline is not AWD, many youtube user makes that mistake, this model are one of rare pretty FR Skyline in the game.

Distured - Voices and Pain redifened. And youre a good drifter like how you did the bornout at the start:)

Thanks for comments, you and nk4e, and for the startup burnout, its pretty easy to do with N1 tires, all beginner can do it ;)

i love rb20s (in real life) if i would ever get a 240, thats the motor i would swap in...anways yeah great drifting, its so clean. Love it.

Well, I like rotaries. If I ever got a 240, I'd swap a truly mean NA RENESIS in. Better weight balance, lots more power, and I can run 5.14 rear gears because it revs to the moon.

Back